• We would like to welcome Arterton as an official Affiliate Vendor. Arterton, based in the UK, specializes in fine accessories such as garment bags, umbrellas, and shoe care, as well as fine shoes and boots from Yearn Footwear Please visit their thread and give them a warm welcome.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

zenosparadox

Reaction score
Took me a while to whittle my initial cart down, but then a bunch of stuff went out of stock and made my decisions easier. Also decided that maybe I don’t need any more shorts, although I’m sure I’ll regret that decision when it’s shorts season again.

Excited to try all of these!
IMG_0254.jpeg

NickPollica

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
If you all like those short silhouettes I’d go in because they aren’t coming back.

jmr

Reaction score
Took me a while to whittle my initial cart down, but then a bunch of stuff went out of stock and made my decisions easier. Also decided that maybe I don’t need any more shorts, although I’m sure I’ll regret that decision when it’s shorts season again.

Excited to try all of these! View attachment 1710819
I hear you on the shorts. Living in Michigan, it’s hard to justify buying shorts in late November, even at such great prices.

jaaz16

Reaction score
Sand shelter shorts and the Nivola-inspired kurta for me. The black and ecru checks have grown on me over time and it also seemed like a cool pattern to try out the kurta for the first time.

WhyUEarly

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Speaking of archive, I was looking over the old Lookbooks and I find myself loving everything from Drop 3. I didn't appreciate all the detail back when it was first released. Given the small volumes back then, I don't see any hope of buying those pieces, definitely collectors' items.

eddiemczee

Reaction score
Speaking of archive, I was looking over the old Lookbooks and I find myself loving everything from Drop 3. I didn't appreciate all the detail back when it was first released. Given the small volumes back then, I don't see any hope of buying those pieces, definitely collectors' items.
Drop 3 is still my favorite drop, too.

mythage

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
hmm anyone think the little patch on the pocket of the jean jacket can be removed by a tailor?

gdl203

Purveyor of the Secret Sauce
Affiliate Vendor
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
Probably just need a seam ripper ?

airhead

Reaction score
how are people finding the sizing on the latest padmores? i went a half size up based on the description (i'm a 10.5 in sneakers) and finding them too loose. maybe i just don't know my true sneaker size ha...

zukirin

Reaction score
I'm the same size as you and am glad I got a size 10 because a size 11 would have definitely been too big on me.

danneskjold

Reaction score
When I bought this I was like word cool an olive shirt.
20211122_111752.jpg
Now, I'm like daaang this is a great color. Stands out in person in a way photos don't really show. I'm glad y'all don't have a bay area store, I'd buy way more stuff if I saw it in person.

Featured Sponsor

Pocket square on a coat: yes or no?

• Yes

Votes: 1 16.7%
  • No

Votes: 4 66.7%
  • Sometimes

Votes: 1 16.7%