• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

tdes81

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Whew, I may regret not getting a pair of double knees, but knew I really wanted the shorts. Glad I swooped in to snag a pair on the quick.

jmr

Reaction score
Got my first choice of the Army Double Knees, but missed out on the sahasika because I wanted to double-check the size chart. Oh well, at least my bank account is happy.

Symphony

Reaction score
Got the green & black double knees, as well as shelter shorts. i really didn't expect the shelter shorts to be there in my size left over.

my cop game is swift due to all my supreme years lmao. honestly this is light work compared to trying to cop from supreme back in the early 2010s lol.

also i might cancel my shorts order since i kinda just bought it on an impulse, so y'all may wanna be on the lookout just in case. i also might just wait for them to come in and go from there.

malcb33

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
It's amazing, even with double the stock all the pants sold out in less than 5 minutes? That's 300 pairs of 2knees...

Symphony

Reaction score
i paid through paypal for one of the jawns. is there a reason i haven't gotten a confirmation for it yet?

god i'm excited for the fabric on these double knees. time to start working out just in case lmao

Chaconne

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
First L in a while. Congrats to those who got the green double knees.
11am with no password is like
C7846C32-4E64-43EA-AA26-D3CCDE5B077E.jpeg

djtopofny

Reaction score
Got the green & black double knees, as well as shelter shorts. i really didn't expect the shelter shorts to be there in my size left over.

my cop game is swift due to all my supreme years lmao. honestly this is light work compared to trying to cop from supreme back in the early 2010s lol.

also i might cancel my shorts order since i kinda just bought it on an impulse, so y'all may wanna be on the lookout just in case. i also might just wait for them to come in and go from there.
Were they a medium? My hesitation cost me this time around

Symphony

Reaction score
Were they a medium? My hesitation cost me this time around

unfortunately they were XL. sorry mate. i'll definitely keep an eye out.

I think the Ls are still in stock + they have drawstrings. everything looks good sized up.

edit: scratch that. just XL now. still though I think you should!

teddieriley

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Shopping at 18east is a young man’s game. I’m too old to be sitting at a computer at a very specific time trying to kop. Too much energy and anxiety just to go online shopping. And seeing all these dudes so concerned not getting a confirmation email minutes later. No thanks. But awesome for Antonio and his success.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.4%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.6%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 27 11.0%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.4%

Forum statistics

Threads