• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • UNIFORM LA CHILLICOTHE WORK JACKET Drop, going on right now.

Uniform LA's Chillicothe Work Jacket is an elevated take on the classic Detroit Work Jacket. Made of ultra-premium 14-ounce Japanese canvas, it has been meticulously washed and hand distressed to replicate vintage workwear that’s been worn for years, and available in three colors.

This just dropped today. If you missed out on the preorder, there are some sizes left, but they won't be around for long. Check out the remaining stock here

Good luck!.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

SimModa

Reaction score
You lucky lad, getting one of the Black Hmong ones. So much want....

I really am, It's such an amazing piece, I truly hope we get more iterations of that fabric in the future. I'll try and post a picture of the back; the fabric is patchwork and I find the pattern quite mesmerizing.

The Black Hmong piece was my first ever 18 East purchase from the website and I still have no idea how I managed to grab it. As a student, I either wasn't able to afford the pieces or missed drops due to class. Until then, I was only able to get 2 pieces from other users on SF. Big thanks to @CPAJay1221 for selling me the original Mandu, that piece made me fall in love with the brand.

Symphony

Reaction score
I'm waiting on the swishies, the reversible quilted (down?) shirt jacket, and the black nylon shirt. Patiently waiting...

I can't decide which quilted shirt jacket I like better. For me its the black nylon shirt, Cabled Cords & Goreckis (did the sizing change for these?)

cream fw double knees for me

SimModa

Reaction score
cream fw double knees for me

Those are great. Not sure if I can pull them off but I'll have to try. Hopefully I can figure out sizing before the drop as well.

Edit: Can't forget the cam jacket. So many decisions and I'm sure there are still a ton of pieces not teased yet.

Last edited:

scubajose

Reaction score
PXL_20201012_205901951.jpg

Rainy day.

NickPollica

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
The anticipation...

View attachment 1475959

Print is nice but I don't really need a hooded jacket. Looks like it may be padded/insulated?

You don't really need a jacket that isn't hooded, ever. I told this to Shep and Ian around 2 months into my time designing there when their entire outerwear assortment was hood free. You don't want to be on team VV here, do you?

This one is quilted cupro and lined in nylon. I am more excited about this silhouette than anything else this fall. And there is a lot to be excited about.

No drop this week - shooting all of this in a new way on Saturday in the studio (we will therefore be closed Saturday).

Timbaland

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
You don't really need a jacket that isn't hooded, ever. I told this to Shep and Ian around 2 months into my time designing there when their entire outerwear assortment was hood free. You don't want to be on team VV here, do you?

This one is quilted cupro and lined in nylon. I am more excited about this silhouette than anything else this fall. And there is a lot to be excited about.

No drop this week - shooting all of this in a new way on Saturday in the studio (we will therefore be closed Saturday).

I just always layer with a hoodie in the colder months and wearing a hoodie under a hooded jacket is just ... weird.

Timbaland

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
California doesn't have winter. I've spent thousands on (warm) jackets over the years that I never wear, like that Geller hooded one. Hell, I bought a Margiela 5 zip 3 years ago that I've probably only worn 5 or 6 times. Huge waste of money.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 96 37.9%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 91 36.0%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 29 11.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 16.6%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.0%

Forum statistics

Threads