• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • We would like to welcome House of Huntington as an official Affiliate Vendor. Shop past season Drake's, Nigel Cabourn, Private White V.C. and other menswear luxury brands at exceptional prices below retail. Please visit the Houise of Huntington thread and welcome them to the forum.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Symphony

Reaction score
To anyone that had the cabled cords, what are y'alls thoughts?

I might cop the black ones if the patchwork double knees are dropping this week.

kevenmee

Reaction score
Not reserved yet because the logistics of that aren’t simple with shopify . But we have substantially more stock this time for the cargos. Will be super interesting to see how long they last. That said, if you want to try and cop in studio I’d be there right at 11.

ETA on the vests that was previewed?

Baron

Distinguished Member
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
@NickPollica What about that cotton fleece nomad I saw on insta? Is that coming? In that one color or are there others?

tdes81

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
No, we didn’t change the fit of the goreckis. I said we didn’t, even though I want to because they are way too slim imo, because people love them so much.

I totally feel this. The waist on my size L is just right, but the rest of it is way too thin, the rest of them could be an XXL and I'd be happy. Maybe sometime down the line you could do a wide fit gorecki for those who know what's good.

aladdnzane

Reaction score
Not reserved yet because the logistics of that aren’t simple with shopify . But we have substantially more stock this time for the cargos. Will be super interesting to see how long they last. That said, if you want to try and cop in studio I’d be there right at 11.

See ya next week at 10:55 at the studio ?

NickPollica

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
@NickPollica What about that cotton fleece nomad I saw on insta? Is that coming? In that one color or are there others?

Nomad is only burg but there are two brand new silhouettes in that fabric later.
Block Printed Cord Cam Jacket and Pants coming soon?
Jacket drops next week, pants later.
I totally feel this. The waist on my size L is just right, but the rest of it is way too thin, the rest of them could be an XXL and I'd be happy. Maybe sometime down the line you could do a wide fit gorecki for those who know what's good.
Doesn’t make sense to offer different fits. The waist is elastic with a drawstring so sizing up solves the problem effectively. Kind of. The real problem is people wearing clothes too small. We are working on that too, but, unfortunately, that’s not a simple as adjusting a grade chart.

#dadcore

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Work shirt and Goreckis (just right for me, too small for others I assume)
397BAEB2-7136-46CC-8262-B3F5363ECF61.jpeg
6D262D41-7250-41D5-88C1-02B46716937A.jpeg

kevinfinnerty

Reaction score
Nomad is only burg but there are two brand new silhouettes in that fabric later.

Jacket drops next week, pants later.

Doesn’t make sense to offer different fits. The waist is elastic with a drawstring so sizing up solves the problem effectively. Kind of. The real problem is people wearing clothes too small. We are working on that too, but, unfortunately, that’s not a simple as adjusting a grade chart.

My bank account thanks you for splitting them up. I love my Cam jacket now, and the quilted cord piece is one my favorites and I missed on it

MichaelPemulis

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
welp I grabbed a pair of the gold cabled corduroy single pleats in XL, figuring I could get them tailored to let a little out in the waist if they were too tight, just got them and they are def too tight haha.

I don't see how there is room in the waistband on these to let them out at all, am I missing something? if someone who has a pair can weigh in, I'd appreciate it.

also, grabbing these, even though they are a little tight, makes me really want to grab the red pair, they are fantastic.

side note: I now officially have zero pending 18 east orders, it's an odd feeling! this long break in between drops has allowed a little budgetary breathing room tho haha.

platinumtooth

Reaction score
welp I grabbed a pair of the gold cabled corduroy single pleats in XL, figuring I could get them tailored to let a little out in the waist if they were too tight, just got them and they are def too tight haha.

I don't see how there is room in the waistband on these to let them out at all, am I missing something? if someone who has a pair can weigh in, I'd appreciate it.

also, grabbing these, even though they are a little tight, makes me really want to grab the red pair, they are fantastic.

side note: I now officially have zero pending 18 east orders, it's an odd feeling! this long break in between drops has allowed a little budgetary breathing room tho haha.

In the event you need more breathing room than a tailor can whip up and you need to sell, lmk-I was gonna buy a pair and downsize them to L.

cyc wid it

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Fleece Nomad :redface:

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 55 36.2%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 59 38.8%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 17 11.2%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 26 17.1%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 26 17.1%

Forum statistics

Threads