• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

dylantheroberts

Reaction score
Anybody have a fit pic of the eide trouser? On the website it says the model is wearing an XL, with a size 30 waist, but I didn't see a model pic.

King Calder

Reaction score
I also found that confusing considering I have a 30” waist and usually wear a small in 18 east pants

NickPollica

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
I also found that confusing considering I have a 30” waist and usually wear a small in 18 east pants
Sorry about that - I should have taken that out of the template since we didn’t end up shooting these on Sean (we ran out of time). But I would have put him in the XLs to give them the same feeling that the khadi waders had (voluminous). Take your normal size here to have them look like they do on me. They fit true through the waist and seat with a fuller, straight leg. I have to say, particularly based on how I could never get pants to fit right at Eidos, that all the winter pants fit really, really well. It’s so awesome to see how psyched people are when they come out of the fitting room at the studio.

tdes81

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Low effort recent pickup post:

The bal coat is just amazing. Lots of really cool details like how the pockets have little buttons to attach them to the inside of the coat, and the additional fabric on the inside to add some structure to the chest and shoulders (not unlike a suit). The wool is great too, little specks of brown here and there add another level to it. Love the thickness too -- just right for layering.

And then the waders are just next level. The cable cord fabric is just awesome. My only worry is how the plastic chest attachers will hold up.

NickPollica

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Low effort recent pickup post:

The bal coat is just amazing. Lots of really cool details like how the pockets have little buttons to attach them to the inside of the coat, and the additional fabric on the inside to add some structure to the chest and shoulders (not unlike a suit). The wool is great too, little specks of brown here and there add another level to it. Love the thickness too -- just right for layering.

And then the waders are just next level. The cable cord fabric is just awesome. My only worry is how the plastic chest attachers will hold up.
All the plastic hardware comes from a very reputable manufacturer that makes for patagonia, columbia, etc. You should be good.

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

How wide do you like your leg opening on your trousers?

• 7”

Votes: 76 16.9%
  • 7.5”

Votes: 149 33.2%
  • 8”

Votes: 133 29.6%
  • 8.5”

Votes: 50 11.1%
  • 9”

Votes: 20 4.5%
  • 9.5”

Votes: 9 2.0%