• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

tdes81

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Definitely glad I ordered the Bal coat by phone. Seems like they were instantly gone.

jtorres94

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Had to grab the Bagru cord shirt. Just sad I missed out on the grey 18 East hoodie since I was tryna sauce steal this look

A3A10ACC-5DD1-4535-B94D-697BBC10B5CB.jpeg

NickPollica

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
To me, this is BY FAR the most varied and interesting drop to date. And we had like at least 3 weeks to phone order-VERY glad I did just that 2 days ago!

I was wondering how intentional that was, if at all, and chuckled at the thought-but I passed on that XL for that very reason. Waited until today to purchase that blue Molloy overshirt so I could see sizing.

Cam does the measurements and the measurement input so I had nothing to do with this, but I will say that we only had 3 left going into the drop today so probably didnt have the pieces to measure.

NickPollica

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Not sure if any of you guys are fans of the Ed Banger record label (Justice, Sebastian, Mr. Oizo, Uffie) owned by Pedro Winter aka Busy P (former manager of Daft Punk) but they recently dropped a new music video with some very familiar looking illustrations:

We were actually involved with this I believe. We connected them with Matt.

scottcw

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Throwing this back out there... I'm still looking for the Inis Gansey and Cashmere Cable sweaters in XXL.

kevenmee

Reaction score
Damn, was there a restock of the pullover? When I called to order, there was no XS so ended up going with a S :(

sartoria vacua

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
ahh, thanks. some classic fomo was operative so pulled trigger early w/ a wild card approach. one grey donegal M, one petrol L (or maybe it was the other way around) -knowing one would go back or i’d hustle on the bs&t.

SLieber967

Reaction score
If someone doesn’t love their medium bal coat, I’ll definitely pay at/above cost.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads