• I'm happy to introduce the Styleforum Happy Hour our brand new podcast featuring lively discussion about menswear and the fashion industry. In the inaugural edition, a discussion of what's going on in retail today. Please check it out on the Journal. All episodes will be also be available soon on your favorite podcast platform.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

mrjbeee

Reaction score
I just don’t get camo. Would hard pass although I did wear those skater urban camo cargos in the 90s too lol
Depending on the pattern of camo and how you put it together man it could be something magical. To each their own

Chaconne

Reaction score
I think if you’ve got the jacquard fabric with another pattern you’d have too much going on.

SimonC

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Damnit...now I need this cardigan...
It's a much more compelling photo than the ones on Sartoriadilusso when they sold them off at about $75 each... :cry:

King Calder

Reaction score
F869E1FF-BA09-4B33-99A5-6DF0487C7628.jpeg

Standard issue tee
Hat (which I love!)
PJ pants

Also got the fleece pants and it’s some of the best fleece I’ve ever seen. Super warm and hefty, too hot to wear now though. Still waiting for my PJ shirt to show up.

Timbaland

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
View attachment 1252927

Standard issue tee
Hat (which I love!)
PJ pants

Also got the fleece pants and it’s some of the best fleece I’ve ever seen. Super warm and hefty, too hot to wear now though. Still waiting for my PJ shirt to show up.
Does the standard issue tee have their logo in the lower left corner or is it plain?

Do you think the fleece is too warm to wear in mid 60s weather? I want to get it but I was afraid it's too hot for California. Thanks.

NickPollica

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Does the standard issue tee have their logo in the lower left corner or is it plain?

Do you think the fleece is too warm to wear in mid 60s weather? I want to get it but I was afraid it's too hot for California. Thanks.
Standard issue tees have their logo printed at the left hem.

The fleece is substantial and comparable to basically all other polartec deep pile fleece that’s out there.

Timbaland

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Standard issue tees have their logo printed at the left hem.

The fleece is substantial and comparable to basically all other polartec deep pile fleece that’s out there.
Thanks. Sorry one more question, I only know fleece warmth by weight. Is it 100, 200, or 300 weight?

NickPollica

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
It’s comparable to the pile patagonia uses on their retro x fleece vest.

Featured Sponsor

What's your favorite pair of shoes to wear with jeans? (Choose two)

• Boots (Chelsea, Chukkas, Balmorals, etc.)

• Loafers

• Work boots (Red Wing, Wolverine, etc.)

• Monk strap shoes

• Oxford / Derby shoes

• Sneakers

Results are only viewable after voting.