• I'm happy to introduce the Styleforum Happy Hour our brand new podcast featuring lively discussion about menswear and the fashion industry. In the inaugural edition, a discussion of what's going on in retail today. Please check it out on the Journal. All episodes will be also be available soon on your favorite podcast platform.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

mrjbeee

Reaction score
I have and love this suit too, but what is drip?
Slang for looking fresh. I love this suit, my only gripe is that I had to take the waist in numerous times and it still either too big or stretches. Other than that it’s a great outfit.

NickPollica

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
We restocked two more pairs of the Andrew McAteer’s incredible black loafers in the studio and online this weekend. One size 10, one 11.
55864C55-A874-4959-8B6A-A38404915875.jpeg

mcfly26

Reaction score
@NickPollica hey man, first order here - received confirmation of shipping on the 30th, but only the label was created as of now. Is that expected to take some time?

NickPollica

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
@NickPollica if we are in between sizes, should we size up or down?
For shoes? Size up.
@NickPollica hey man, first order here - received confirmation of shipping on the 30th, but only the label was created as of now. Is that expected to take some time?
DM me and we will figure it out. we’ve been having a some issues with both UPS and USPS actually picking up our pick up requests and we’ve had some trouble locating some of the archive stock people ordered.

everyday

Reaction score
Slang for looking fresh. I love this suit, my only gripe is that I had to take the waist in numerous times and it still either too big or stretches. Other than that it’s a great outfit.
Of the pant? I just belt mine and let it sag to my hip bones...

Also, this jacket looks very cool reversed. Wore it several times recently, maybe I’ll get a pic next time. Very cool vibe. Drip :p

ricebomb

Reaction score
Received the Charlotte Sherpa Fleece, which looks and feels great in hand, however, trying to make sure I nail the correct sizing for tops with 18 East (failed the first time with the Nomad; should have sized up one), and that it's the ideal fit. Wondering if I should stick with this size XS, or go one size up to Small for a looser/oversized fit. I'm usually kind of a tweener in sizes for tops (XS-Small). Wondering if I can get opinions! Thanks!

Attachments

justridiculous

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Received the Charlotte Sherpa Fleece, which looks and feels great in hand, however, trying to make sure I nail the correct sizing for tops with 18 East (failed the first time with the Nomad; should have sized up one), and that it's the ideal fit. Wondering if I should stick with this size XS, or go one size up to Small for a looser/oversized fit. I'm usually kind of a tweener in sizes for tops (XS-Small). Wondering if I can get opinions! Thanks!
I think that fits fine, but a small would look a bit better. Plus, then you could layer it (sweatshirt, hoodie, flannel, etc).

dalevy

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I think that fits fine, but a small would look a bit better. Plus, then you could layer it (sweatshirt, hoodie, flannel, etc).

If that is XS, a small looks like it would be too long in the sleeves and too overextended in the shoulders. If you want to layer, why don’t you try layering and posting a new picture before deciding?

ricebomb

Reaction score
Good point! I didn't really think about layering underneath since where I live doesn't get that cold to begin with, but that would still be something good to consider, since I want that versatility to do so.

If that is XS, a small looks like it would be too long in the sleeves and too overextended in the shoulders. If you want to layer, why don’t you try layering and posting a new picture before deciding?
Duly noted! I attached pics to this post with a random oversized hoodie underneath the jacket (zipped and unzipped). Apologize in advance for the mess in the background and the dirty mirror; my lady is currently away and unable to take a fit pic for me, so had to mirror selfie it myself.

Attachments

Timbaland

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
@ricebomb I would size up to a small unless you plan to wear it unzipped most of the time. Having a little extra length also wouldn't hurt.

mrjbeee

Reaction score
Who’s this bozo

Featured Sponsor

What's your favorite pair of shoes to wear with jeans? (Choose two)

• Boots (Chelsea, Chukkas, Balmorals, etc.)

• Loafers

• Work boots (Red Wing, Wolverine, etc.)

• Monk strap shoes

• Oxford / Derby shoes

• Sneakers

Results are only viewable after voting.