• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ (a.k.a. I shouldn't have slept on it)

mossrockss

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Alright dudes, I ain't puttin' on all of these at once, but here's my IM linen tunic collection (as of today). The NMWA tunics are the first and second columns.

Doesn't include my other IM stuff, including the alpaca-silk tunics.

I am addicted. I am not ashamed.

View attachment 1647881
i gotta hand it to you, they're all different. sure there are multiple shades of blue but most are different enough that i can totally see the justification for buying. even the naturals are unique.

unbelragazzo

Jewfro
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
Alright dudes, I ain't puttin' on all of these at once, but here's my IM linen tunic collection (as of today).

Sick collection! I don't have all my stuff easily accessible now (kind of in between residences) so I can't do a group shot. I'm pretty sure you have me beat, but not by that much. I would guess I have maybe 25.

unbelragazzo

Jewfro
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
Quick shot of a few that I don't think you have - on the top one you can see the wider boat neck from a few years back

0087539D-BE2A-49F2-AF68-C930B06A37B3.jpeg

conceptual 4est

The Classic Gentleman is Back
Reaction score

Mr. Six

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
"How do you style your IM tunics?" I put them--tags still attached--in a knitwear drawer and occasionally take them out to admire or photograph for my online friends.

(Written as a person with at least one IM sweater in a knitwear drawer with the tags still attached.)

CPAJay1221

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I may have missed it in the thread but can I get a reminder of when the IM pre-orders are supposed to actually ship. Are these spring 2022 sweaters?
Same question. I thought I remember seeing the spring 2022 date, but just want to confirm. I’ll likely forget about it by then though.

unbelragazzo

Jewfro
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
The tags still on :fu:

I've been traveling a lot! Decided to leave that one at home while I was on the road and haven't gotten to it yet.

But as to @c0ldfusion 's question about how to style, I think it's very hard to go wrong. Most often I wear them with linen pants on the fuller side for a kind of beach vibe. But they also look good with jeans, if it's at night or a cooler day they look good under a light summer jacket. Just looking through the pants in the No Man lineup right now, they would look great with the Stoffa kantha trousers, or the SdC easy pants, Monitaly relaxed drawstring would be good...I might not wear them with Rotas, but you could try it and it'll probably still look good.

conceptual 4est

Reaction score
I may have missed it in the thread but can I get a reminder of when the IM pre-orders are supposed to actually ship. Are these spring 2022 sweaters?
Same question. I thought I remember seeing the spring 2022 date, but just want to confirm. I’ll likely forget about it by then though.

The pre-orders that are live now are for delivery in early spring 2022. And this is a good time to remind you all that I'll be wrapping those up Wednesday, so get your orders in! (And questions, if you have any!)

I've been traveling a lot! Decided to leave that one at home while I was on the road and haven't gotten to it yet.

Oh yeah I figured, I'm just giving you a hard time. I may have a piece or two with tags still attached that I just never found an occasion to wear in this strange year and a half..

conceptual 4est

Reaction score
Just a heads-up for the SF bros that we dropped prices on just about all of the sale styles this morning. It's taking a bit to be reflected on the site but as far as I can tell it's all there. Up to 40% off now :cool:

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.2%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.4%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 27 10.9%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 17.0%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.4%

Staff online

Forum statistics