• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ (a.k.a. I shouldn't have slept on it)

mina262

Reaction score
while Greg dazzles us with his fun rooftop shoot, I thought I will share a project I recently did with Tony

bought this FL shirt in FW, absolutely loved the fabric but the silhouette of the shirt did not work for me, so I reached out to @Tony The Shirtmaker to see if he could make a trucker out of it and he was up for it, full of enthusiasm and the end product speaks for itself.

Soo cool!! Literally no idea how you would even start to visualize this ...

sood

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

sood

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
hmmm what shorts with this tee?

or

a little uncertain about 2nd, it will either be a bomb or bomb out, tbd!

willy cheesesteak

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
the sdc patched fatigue shorts could work too paired with some low-top white sneakers

kevenmee

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
9sPJYO2.jpg

Worth getting these castaners repaired, or should I just buy a new pair? Wore these pretty hard last summer and the lining somehow tore :oops:

troika

Coco the Monkey
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Would anyone be interested in a review of the aurlands in a similar way to thuya/Michaels? I get a lot of sizing questions on them too, and see some misinformation about their casualness.

If so, what loafer would you like me to compare them to?

smittycl

Stylish Dinosaur
Supporting Member
Reaction score
9sPJYO2.jpg

Worth getting these castaners repaired, or should I just buy a new pair? Wore these pretty hard last summer and the lining somehow tore :oops:
I just throw mine away and get new ones. I think they are meant to be borderline-disposable.

That pic is gross by the way. At first I thought it was a worn codpiece with someone's nutsack poking though.... Okay, back to enjoying your breakfasts now folks! :bounce2:

smittycl

Stylish Dinosaur
Supporting Member
Reaction score
or

a little uncertain about 2nd, it will either be a bomb or bomb out, tbd!
I've been wearing the DBF linen shorts since I got them. Very nice.

schuermang

Reaction score
I just throw mine away and get new ones. I think they are meant to be borderline-disposable.

That pic is gross by the way. At first I thought it was a worn codpiece with someone's nutsack poking though.... Okay, back to enjoying your breakfasts now folks! :bounce2:

Glad I’m not the only one who thought this was a shriveled pair of balls

schuermang

Reaction score
Would anyone be interested in a review of the aurlands in a similar way to thuya/Michaels? I get a lot of sizing questions on them too, and see some misinformation about their casualness.

If so, what loafer would you like me to compare them to?

I’d be curious to see how they compare to an Alden LHS if you have a pair!

troika

Coco the Monkey
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I’d be curious to see how they compare to an Alden LHS if you have a pair!

JMW 180
Duane or Duane II from the Armoury
EG Piccadilly
ALD

I can do LHS and ALD, and can only speak to 180s since I sold mine.

Just seeing that list makes me think nobody wtf is going with aurlands. They are super thick unlined loafers, not even close to dressy, and they have an extremely soft square toe.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads