• Welcome to our newest affiliate vendor, Threads of Apollo We are very happy to welcome our newest affiliate vendor, Threads of Apollo, a sustainable leather goods company based out of Vancouver, BC, Canada, making premium, made-to-order, water-repellent leather jackets and gloves. .Please help me give them a warm welcome in their new thread.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ (a.k.a. I shouldn't have slept on it)

Baron

Distinguished Member
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
Great write up, though the Aurlands don't seem as casual to me as you suggest. But I've worn weejuns with a suit, so I may have loose California morals in that regard. But they don't look that different to me than Weston 180's which I had but sold, apart from the split toe on the Westons.

thatboyo

Reaction score
Kind of hard to tell with trees in but in terms of the heel, is this the order from narrowest to widest: Gucci, Unlined LHS, Aurland?

45bur

Reaction score
My aurlands arrive today and I am very pleased! TTS for me. 10US/43 EUR worked out perfect

troika

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Great write up, though the Aurlands don't seem as casual to me as you suggest. But I've worn weejuns with a suit, so I may have loose California morals in that regard. But they don't look that different to me than Weston 180's which I had but sold, apart from the split toe on the Westons.
I think they're a lot less refined than 180s. The leather isn't as fine and thin.

180s are basically a dress shoe made slightly more casual by the toe box height and split toe. Aurlands are casual loafers made slight more dressy by the nice leather and sole.

troika

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Kind of hard to tell with trees in but in terms of the heel, is this the order from narrowest to widest: Gucci, Unlined LHS, Aurland?
Yeah guccis are super narrow at the top near the ankle, although the base of the heel is fine (basically they taper a lot). I'm gonna stretch them out a bit to help.

I think aurlands and aldens are fairly similar.

Philip_85

Reaction score
if the sizing notes about pants/shorts with an elastic waist say "each size allows an additional 4" of stretch" does this mean you can add 4 inches to the waist circumference or that you can add 4 inches to the virtusize waist measurement?

justridiculous

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
For those that have this PF polo:

What can I expect in terms of shrinkage? I really love the fit, but don't want it to shrink, especially in length. @conceptual 4est, you have one, right?

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

Styleforum x S.E.H Kelly Balmacaan: Choose the Fabric

• standard 5 — light and dark brown

Votes: 8 6.5%
  • standard 7 — dark brown and charcoal

Votes: 17 13.7%
  • wide 1 — charcoal and blue-grey

Votes: 7 5.6%
  • wide 3 — barley and brown

Votes: 5 4.0%
  • wide 5 — charcoal and dark navy