• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • UNIFORM LA CHILLICOTHE WORK JACKET Drop, going on right now.

Uniform LA's Chillicothe Work Jacket is an elevated take on the classic Detroit Work Jacket. Made of ultra-premium 14-ounce Japanese canvas, it has been meticulously washed and hand distressed to replicate vintage workwear that’s been worn for years, and available in three colors.

This just dropped today. If you missed out on the preorder, there are some sizes left, but they won't be around for long. Check out the remaining stock here

Good luck!.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ (a.k.a. I shouldn't have slept on it)

GeneralEmployer

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
can anyone who has Ddugoff - Rodney slim trouser comment on fits (compare to say epaulet walt, incotex etc., how slim or how not slim it is etc., and it's pretty BAU chino fit?)

Not sure if this was answered cos I tear thru this threak fast. I really, really recommend Ddugoff shirting and jackets, of which there are plenty left in the sale. I know some of the prints aren't for everyone, but if you have a relatively narrow build, there is nothing better in terms of fit. I had a convo with Ddugoff once (the designer) and he basically told me he was fit freak, and he applied mathematical concepts he learned studying architecture to designing shirts. It shows. The pieces are narrow without being overly slim. I think for most people here, the fit would be better than a bespoke shirt. Totally underrated brand (RIP).

Now to the pants. The pants run pretty slim, and sit low on the waist. The best pant I can compare them to would be the Steven Alan (RIP) trekker pant (I'm a 29 in them) but maybe a tad more stylish. I'm a 48 in Eidos trousers (perfect fit) and the Ddugoff in size 30 fits me a little snug in the waist on some days, but it works fine (I'm OCD, so my OK is somebody else's great).

Last thing on Ddugoff: the materials are great. Even if it's synthetic, it's a very good synthetic. The man is also a material freak. Stuff looks great in person: doesn't come thru in photos.

nycs10011

Reaction score
@gdl203, I imagine you've thought of this already but if there was a way to sort by in stock/ out of stock would be a helpful addition to the next Archival Sale.

phlik

Reaction score
Anyone familiar with the Niche pleated easy pants? I’m typically a 32 and assuming XL isn’t my size but so tempted. wondering if they would completely fall down, or, since they stretch, just fit a bit oversized.

gdl203

Purveyor of the Secret Sauce
Affiliate Vendor
Dubiously Honored
Supporting Member
Reaction score
@gdl203, I imagine you've thought of this already but if there was a way to sort by in stock/ out of stock would be a helpful addition to the next Archival Sale.
I will spend some time now to deactivate sold out styles

gdl203

Purveyor of the Secret Sauce
Affiliate Vendor
Dubiously Honored
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Not sure if this was answered cos I tear thru this threak fast. I really, really recommend Ddugoff shirting and jackets, of which there are plenty left in the sale. I know some of the prints aren't for everyone, but if you have a relatively narrow build, there is nothing better in terms of fit. I had a convo with Ddugoff once (the designer) and he basically told me he was fit freak, and he applied mathematical concepts he learned studying architecture to designing shirts. It shows. The pieces are narrow without being overly slim. I think for most people here, the fit would be better than a bespoke shirt. Totally underrated brand (RIP).

Now to the pants. The pants run pretty slim, and sit low on the waist. The best pant I can compare them to would be the Steven Alan (RIP) trekker pant (I'm a 29 in them) but maybe a tad more stylish. I'm a 48 in Eidos trousers (perfect fit) and the Ddugoff in size 30 fits me a little snug in the waist on some days, but it works fine (I'm OCD, so my OK is somebody else's great).

Last thing on Ddugoff: the materials are great. Even if it's synthetic, it's a very good synthetic. The man is also a material freak. Stuff looks great in person: doesn't come thru in photos.
I think that the Nick overshirt with the embroidery pocket is one of the nicest pieces we've had

Amilio

Reaction score
The Document pants in washed navy wool are the most comfortable pair of trousers I have ever owned. Actually tempted to grab the size up as well. The product photos don't do them justice.

Also s/o to the absolute unit leaving the showroom with like 10 boxes and bags this morning.
How did you size the high waist pleat Document pants? From the measurements I was able to find they seem to run small to size?

blacklight

Reaction score
How did you size the high waist pleat Document pants? From the measurements I was able to find they seem to run small to size?

I fluctuate between a 30 /31 waist and figured the S would be the best bet as I have a slim build. Snug, though not overly tight around the waist. They're pretty TTS I'd say.

For reference picked up a pair in the same size from Fujito and those were way too tight so I think you'll be fine going your regular size.

WhyUEarly

Distinguished Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ok I caved. After looking up more fitpics from Newcomer and Mmmargeologist, picked up the boa fleece ranch coat. Can't wait to look as cool as them
s602646079463293658_p1276_i2_w1100.jpeg

true.to.size

Reaction score

Can you say more about the sizing of the shirts? I am a small to medium, 46 to 48, who tends more toward S/46 in shirting... wondering if I can make this would work for me in a M (S sold out)...
Screen Shot 2020-12-16 at 8.37.21 PM.png

Last edited:

LatAm

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Another data point - I have a bunch of the Document Tuck pants, which is their standard high waisted pleated fit. I'm a pretty consistent 34, and the L works great for me.

Amilio

Reaction score
I fluctuate between a 30 /31 waist and figured the S would be the best bet as I have a slim build. Snug, though not overly tight around the waist. They're pretty TTS I'd say.

For reference picked up a pair in the same size from Fujito and those were way too tight so I think you'll be fine going your regular size.
Another data point - I have a bunch of the Document Tuck pants, which is their standard high waisted pleated fit. I'm a pretty consistent 34, and the L works great for me.
Thank you both, immensely helpful.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 97 38.0%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 92 36.1%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 29 11.4%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 16.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 14.9%

Forum statistics

Threads