• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • UNIFORM LA CHILLICOTHE WORK JACKET Drop, going on right now.

Uniform LA's Chillicothe Work Jacket is an elevated take on the classic Detroit Work Jacket. Made of ultra-premium 14-ounce Japanese canvas, it has been meticulously washed and hand distressed to replicate vintage workwear that’s been worn for years, and available in three colors.

This just dropped today. If you missed out on the preorder, there are some sizes left, but they won't be around for long. Check out the remaining stock here

Good luck!.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ (a.k.a. I shouldn't have slept on it)

LatAm

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

You're a star, thanks! Do you have this Doppiaa - AAsti unlined chore coat, Grey herringbone donegal wool?

1608126807822.png

Can anyone who has it or tried it confirm... A 48 is PTP 22" so size down would work without a sweater under this?

Many thanks.

kjb

Distinguished Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Coffee run in IM and Monitaly.

0859EDD6-86B5-4329-B401-380D4DE88E71.jpeg

Quick plug for this coat, which is available for a steal on the archive sale - it is light but incredibly warm and virtually wind proof . it gets complements everywhere. it is far more versatile than I thought when I bought it. my daughter calls it my bear coat. it makes me extremely happy when I wear it.

Michigan Planner

Distinguished Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Can anyone speak to sizing for the monitaly black waxed mountain parka?
Way back I'm pretty sure I remember Kyle mentioning TTS for these parkas.

I've got a bunch of pieces from Monitaly, including some outerwear (though, admittedly not the awesome Mountain Parka) and everything has been TTS.

FWIW, Monitaly has become one of my favorite brands based on how easy it is to size their stuff! :lol:

nycs10011

Reaction score

I went with a 40. It's perfect on me and I'm usually a 38-40/ typical medium. The one I have is bright orange, I wear it a lot when I cycle around the city in the colder months. It's definitely one of the coolest jackets I've had, superb quality and awesome details.

conceptual 4est

The Classic Gentleman is Back
Reaction score
Just went through the past few pages and I'll try to answer some questions that I don't think got an answer:

KS seersucker flight jacket is TTS, yes? It haunts my dreams.

TTS but a bit boxy (intentionally). Love this jacket.

I posted this earlier, but I think it got buried. Does anyone have the taupe Buttero Floyd boots? Wondering how they look worn and how you guys style them.

We used Floyd's in the most recent lookbook with @Trayco :
1608130402798.png
1608130417940.png
1608130423940.png

Is the archive sale only available to the US? I'm in Hong Kong and got an error saying "This store does not ship to the provided address" when trying to checkout

Only shipping to US and Canada right now

Whoever gets the niche zip sweater in an L, if you could take a quick chest measurement for me when it gets to you (if the archive sale is still up) I would appreciate it greatly

They're the same cut/fit as the current dog sweaters

Thanks for clarifying! Gonna look for a forwarding service then
Any suggestion on the sizing for the Kuon MA-2? I'm 6'3, around 200lbs, around 43" chest, would the XL be ok?

Will probably be just a bit too short and small for you

can anyone who has Ddugoff - Rodney slim trouser comment on fits (compare to say epaulet walt, incotex etc., how slim or how not slim it is etc., and it's pretty BAU chino fit?)

TTS, medium rise, regular thigh with a slight taper. The fabric is softer and more flowy than a typical chino fabric.

TTS on this one

nycs10011

Reaction score
Still looking for some enables to push me over the edge on the Document padded field jacket. Any shots from the wild?

EvilTuna7

Reaction score
second this question if anyone knows. L = 34 or 32 (japanese sizing)?

nevermind . . . been wanting those naissance yellow two pleats for a long time, gave em a shot, this just looks too good

So I found a post a while back from Greg saying he was wearing an XL in the Naissance two pleat speckled dye pants. I ordered a large but I think I'm a similar size to Greg... so I guess we'll see what happens!

dkboze

Reaction score
So I found a post a while back from Greg saying he was wearing an XL in the Naissance two pleat speckled dye pants. I ordered a large but I think I'm a similar size to Greg... so I guess we'll see what happens!
ha, same. i'm a size down from greg i think. let the race begin

rodgers12

Reaction score
Where can I find a size chart for the ts(s) Ranch Coat particularly the measurements for size 2? Did some searching, but couldn't seem to find much.

Fair to assume 2 - Small, 3 = Medium, and so forth?

mak1277

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I'm normally a 34-36 waist in trousers and wondering what size to go with for the Camoshita easy pants. I'm thinking 54, but should I go down a size and rely on the stretch? Appreciate any advice people have on this.

Mariokartfever

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I'm normally a 34-36 waist in trousers and wondering what size to go with for the Camoshita easy pants. I'm thinking 54, but should I go down a size and rely on the stretch? Appreciate any advice people have on this.

Size down. I'm normally a 36 and the 52 is roomy.

These are awesome pants and a steal at this price.

Gus

Stylish Dinosaur
Dubiously Honored
Supporting Member
Reaction score
@gdl203 what size did you take in the Camoshita robe coat from last fall? I know it’s a good bit oversized, just wondering if I can get away with tts tailoring size 52

I'm 6'2", 180 and typically wear EU52 or US 42. I find the Camoshita robe coat to be comfortably relaxed. I would buy it again. A wonderful coat! 085C4B26-9419-408E-9A81-06D5B541E07D.jpeg

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 97 38.0%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 92 36.1%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 29 11.4%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 16.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 14.9%

Staff online

Forum statistics