• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ (a.k.a. I shouldn't have slept on it)

GoldenTribe

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Last edited:

NAMOR

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
shoudaville great killer price on the vass in your sig. crazy that they are still there

is NMWA going to upload measurements on the new drops? Its been almost a month for a some stuff and my emails have gone unanswered d

gdl203

Purveyor of the Secret Sauce
Affiliate Vendor
Dubiously Honored
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Hey Greg and Kyle, how does the "Notify me when this product is in stock" feature work on your site? Does it literally notify us the second an item pops back in, or should we still keep checking the product page every once in a while? Disappointed I missed out on an item, so now I'm hoping that the buyer returns it.
Yes you get an automatic email as soon as that item in that size comes back into stock (either return or restock)
is NMWA going to upload measurements on the new drops? Its been almost a month for a some stuff and my emails have gone unanswered d
We will but it is not the highest priority right now on the to-do list. First we need to get all the fall merchandise online; second, we need to ship all the orders placed, then we will measure what has not yet been measured.
Its been almost a month for a some stuff and my emails have gone unanswered
That is however very surprising. What email address have you been emailing? We typically don't leave any email unanswered - unless they do not call for an answer.

Last edited:

gdl203

Affiliate Vendor
Dubiously Honored
Supporting Member
Reaction score
PSA to everyone who received a shipping confirmation today : there was a sad and unfortunate construction accident on our block this afternoon, and although your orders are all packed up, there will likely be no UPS pickup today (block is cordoned and closed to traffic). So the orders will actually leave tomorrow instead of today

jet

Persian Bro
Reaction score
how horrible :(

Newcomer

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
I have decided to keep the Eidos in the 52. I tried the 50 and 52 on, and I definitely think the 52 is the winner.

Pictured: Inglese x Rota x Panta x Eidos

And below is a picture of the 52:

And below is a picture of the 50:

Last edited:

gdl203

Affiliate Vendor
Dubiously Honored
Supporting Member
Reaction score
52 by a mile.

gdl203

Affiliate Vendor
Dubiously Honored
Supporting Member
Reaction score

ahjota

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Question.

For every shipment confirmation email I get from NMWA, there is a link to the UPS site for tracking my package. It has the UPS package #. Clicking on that link has ALWAYS given me an error in raw XML. I have to copy and paste the tracking # manually.

Anyone else see this?

gdl203

Affiliate Vendor
Dubiously Honored
Supporting Member
Reaction score
We will remove the link entirely when our developers find the time to do so. It's not very high on the issue priority list right now but I understand it can be frustrating. FWIW, the link does work when you are logged into your NoMan account. (at least it does for me)

ahjota

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
The email link doesn't work for me whether I am logged in or not. Agreed its not a big deal -- I didn't feel like bringing it up for a long while -- but it is something I've noticed from my first order at the beginning of the year.

Whenever your guys get around to it. :)

Featured Sponsor

Do You Consider Sustainability When Purchasing Clothes?

• Always - Sustainability is a top priority in all my clothing purchases.

• Often - I frequently consider sustainability, but it isn't the main factor in my decisions.

• Rarely - I seldom consider sustainability when purchasing clothes.

• Never - Sustainability is not a factor I consider in my clothing choices.

Results are only viewable after voting.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Coongameb52