• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ (a.k.a. I shouldn't have slept on it)

gdl203

Purveyor of the Secret Sauce
Affiliate Vendor
Dubiously Honored
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Yes, totally different fabrics. airy and spongy vs stiff and heavy

tailoredtech

Reaction score
How many times was "spongy" said on livestream 😆

Such a good drop, got a pretty decent haul. I'm wary of my IKIJI trouser order but I think I just sized poorly last time. Hoping an XL works for me given a ~32" waist.

gdl203

Affiliate Vendor
Dubiously Honored
Supporting Member
Reaction score
The spongy drop

MeatFish

Reaction score
NMWA gang, will the SdC M65 be restocked this season? I've signed up for a restock notification.
Likely won't be restocked since being on final sale. SdC will eventually make similar styles that we'll probably pick up, but it'll likely be a couple details off of this version.

kjb

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Frick, this was like the exact way I pictured this being worn. Now I want this set up more than I reasonably should.

F848DDDC-6900-4F19-9545-B7C28043F43B.jpeg

I could also see this looking great with any color Thuyas and a chunky knit. Thanks for styling this so well.

mak1277

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Frick, this was like the exact way I pictured this being worn. Now I want this set up more than I reasonably should.

View attachment 1830681

I could also see this looking great with any color Thuyas and a chunky knit. Thanks for styling this so well.

Is a large in these big enough for a 35 waist? Seems borderline but the write up said TTS.

gdl203

Affiliate Vendor
Dubiously Honored
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Is a large in these big enough for a 35 waist? Seems borderline but the write up said TTS.
Definitely. This XL fits my 38" waist.

gdl203

Affiliate Vendor
Dubiously Honored
Supporting Member
Reaction score

mossrockss

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
@gdl203 Will you be stocking any OTR new Carrara in the near future?

A local friend of mine asked me to help him completely reboot his tailored clothing wardrobe. He has money to spend and I'd love to at least have him try Carrara to see if it will work. As of now the suit that's in his size is final sale.

gdl203

Affiliate Vendor
Dubiously Honored
Supporting Member
Reaction score
@gdl203 Will you be stocking any OTR new Carrara in the near future?

A local friend of mine asked me to help him completely reboot his tailored clothing wardrobe. He has money to spend and I'd love to at least have him try Carrara to see if it will work. As of now the suit that's in his size is final sale.
A good part of the "In Good Nature" collection, yes. No basics like blue or grey suits OTR are planned.

Featured Sponsor

Do You Consider Sustainability When Purchasing Clothes?

• Always - Sustainability is a top priority in all my clothing purchases.

• Often - I frequently consider sustainability, but it isn't the main factor in my decisions.

• Rarely - I seldom consider sustainability when purchasing clothes.

• Never - Sustainability is not a factor I consider in my clothing choices.

Results are only viewable after voting.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MarcoPolos