• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ (a.k.a. I shouldn't have slept on it)

gmed

Reaction score
When is NMWA underwear with free returns coming??

conceptual 4est

The Classic Gentleman is Back
Reaction score
Ok, it's time. Traveler Coat pre-orders are live. Feeling pretty good about this one, as there are three colors and they're all really solid choices. Plenty of photos of each, so hopefully that helps as well.

I've split it up into three items, one for each color, but be sure to reply to your order confirmation email with the size you need.

Measurements are included in the carousel of images, so check those if you'd like. Our recommendation is to go TTS and embrace the fit of it, but a lot of posters in this thread have them and can weigh in on their choices (and hopefully post up pics!)

Pre-orders close Sunday, February 28th since I need to compile everything Monday morning.

Oh yeah, and be sure to use code PREORDER15 for your pre-order discount.

003_14704.jpg
4cb337fd-e3cd-4887-b3aa-039dff795192.jpg

Get your grey one here.

3e588608-4a24-4ebf-843b-62765f0d1563.jpg
5e6a2707-1403-40f8-95e1-833a219e134d.jpg

Secure the navy one here.

4ce88445-dac0-4276-9614-d16d9c2aaf85.jpg a8184a75-820b-4718-b179-5bb8bb983f1e.jpg

Land the beige one here.

IMG_2767.jpg

Close-up of swatches here, but there are lots of photos of everything on the item pages.

Trayco

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Ok, it's time. Traveler Coat pre-orders are live. Feeling pretty good about this one, as there are three colors and they're all really solid choices. Plenty of photos of each, so hopefully that helps as well.

I've split it up into three items, one for each color, but be sure to reply to your order confirmation email with the size you need.

Measurements are included in the carousel of images, so check those if you'd like. Our recommendation is to go TTS and embrace the fit of it, but a lot of posters in this thread have them and can weigh in on their choices (and hopefully post up pics!)

Pre-orders close Sunday, February 28th since I need to compile everything Monday morning.

View attachment 1561409
View attachment 1561412

Get your grey one here.

View attachment 1561411
View attachment 1561414

View attachment 1561413 View attachment 1561416

Land the beige one here.

View attachment 1561418

Close-up of swatches here, but there are lots of photos of everything on the item pages.
Let the games commence!

Alocin

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

View attachment 1561409
View attachment 1561412

Get your grey one here.

View attachment 1561411
View attachment 1561414

View attachment 1561413 View attachment 1561416

Land the beige one here.

View attachment 1561418

Ugh I think I’d be in for the grey or navy down to the wire had I not preordered the Camoshita Bal!

losrockets

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Thinking team gray on this one, I think it bats for both CM and SWD, navy feels like it leans CM. Would be my only winter overcoat. Attire fully ranges from CM (usually SC and trousers sans tie but occasionally a tweed or conservative business dress suit) at work to SWD (NMWA, 18 East, Epaulet) after hours. Am I wrong? Is it about whether I have more khaki or brown trousers vs navy? Halp.

Reaction score
This would probably happen a lot more often if I spent more time on message boards with the folks running the shops, where lots of details about the running of the shop were discussed! I also don't think I've ever seen, except right here and now, shop owners say "we switched vendors from X to Y because X was killing our margin". One aspect of the greater familiarity cultivated here is that people will say things to you that they wouldn't say to other businesses.

Bro it isn’t that serious.
Thinking team gray on this one, I think it bats for both CM and SWD, navy feels like it leans CM. Would be my only winter overcoat. Attire fully ranges from CM (usually SC and trousers sans tie but occasionally a tweed or conservative business dress suit) at work to SWD (NMWA, 18 East, Epaulet) after hours. Am I wrong? Is it about whether I have more khaki or brown trousers vs navy? Halp.
Navy

Ambulance Chaser

Stylish Dinosaur
Supporting Member
Reaction score
My opinion is that navy is more versatile than gray. Gray seems more sober, more business, while navy can do both business and casual. That goes for suits as well. I would never a gray suit to a wedding, for example, if I had a navy suit. In that end, it's your choice and I don't think you can go wrong either way.

professor

Reaction score
In the same boat and imagining the same use cases. Thought I had decided on grey, but that navy is just perfect. I have a feeling this one's going to go down to the wire for me.

Ambulance Chaser

Stylish Dinosaur
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I went TTS (40) for the Traveler and it works for me. Embrace the drape.

Alocin

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
@conceptual 4est will there be more Blurhms this coming spring and F/W? I severely slept on that brown fleece zip up but was just curious if there will be more pieces outside the typical tees.

mypants

Reaction score

ghdvfddzgzdzg

Distinguished Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Got my order delivered by Fedex today. Woke up to a text message this morning at 6 AM saying it was out for delivery and got a prompt email when it was dropped off in front of my door around 10:30.

10/10, but maybe being woken up at 6 AM isn't the greatest hahaha

i've been getting 6 am "your package is on its way!" texts from UPS for NMWA orders for a while now

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads