• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ (a.k.a. I shouldn't have slept on it)

Trayco

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Dirty mirror shot of new Stoffa
Heavier than expected but in a great way.
Super soft. Will probably hem.
Wearing with Camo cardi and necessary KS traveler Fanny.
68B96F5E-858A-4708-9D8A-51AA9FCB9755.jpeg

gdl203

Purveyor of the Secret Sauce
Affiliate Vendor
Dubiously Honored
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Cool - I'd try some looser tops (relaxed tee or sweater, voluminous jacket) to balance the scale of the patchwork pattern.

you're good with the size? did you take your regular IT size?

Trayco

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Cool - I'd try some looser tops (relaxed tee or sweater, voluminous jacket) to balance the scale of the patchwork pattern.

you're good with the size? did you take your regular IT size?
Yea I’m thinking those Camo Terry tees would be perfect.
Yup went with size 50 TTS

gdl203

Affiliate Vendor
Dubiously Honored
Supporting Member
Reaction score

conceptual 4est

The Classic Gentleman is Back
Reaction score
Alright! Confirmed with the mill that all of our fabric selections are in stock, so here is our special order for both the Barn Jacket in US-made cotton duck, and Western Shacket in US-made vegan suede. We're offering the original colorways for both, along with some other new options too.

Turnaround will be 7-8 weeks, so early April delivery for both. I'll be closing these special orders EOD Thursday, February 25 so we can get that fabric order in before the weekend.

Also, since it's a quick turnaround we're going with just the full amount upfront instead of 50%/50%, but if your address changes in between I can take care of that.

One thing to note about the barn jacket is that the collars were made with vintage corduroy. Tony is going to try to source the same one, but if not we trust that he will pick something that looks and feels just as good and complements the body of the jacket perfectly. Same goes for the new Pine and Navy color options. The Water Resistant Navy is from the same 10oz cotton duck card as the other three colors, it's just been treated for a bit of water resistance. He's made a pair of trousers in the rust color of WR duck and loved them, so he's happy to work with it again.

View attachment 1558980 View attachment 1558981

View attachment 1558978 View attachment 1558979

Special order the Barn Jacket here.

The Western Shacket was another new shape this season, and it sounded like what really made it special was the vegan suede. It's got an awesome feel and matte look to it but the lightness and breeziness does make this a genuine four-season style.

In addition to the original Honey color we offered it in, we added on Rust which is just that classic snuff color. It's going to look awesome.

View attachment 1558982

View attachment 1558983

Special order the Western Shacket here.

Closing these up tonight, so now is the time ?

I'm really excited to see the rust shackets

gdl203

Affiliate Vendor
Dubiously Honored
Supporting Member
Reaction score

Komuga

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Does anyone have nmwa shop number? Tried calling during hours today and it goes straight to voicemail.

Komuga

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
IIRC they aren't actually present in the office every day owing to, you know *gestures broadly*
Well , I have a few items old hold that was going to be put up on the site when my store credit became available, but I sent an email and hasn’t been responded to. It wouldn’t be a big deal but I’m also buying a few other sale items that i don’t have being held, but I want to take advantage of the FINAL20, so I need to purchase everything together, and I don’t know if that FINAL20 will still be here tomorrow/and or if the other 2 items will be in stock...

LeBeef

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
EOD tomorrow, so you'll be good to go. We just really want to get this fabric order in before the weekend to keep things moving for everyone that places an order for one of these. We recommend TTS in it
Thanks for the reply! Just got home and really happy with the khaki color on the barn coat, so in the end didn’t need to get it on the preorder.

Also, wow the S&C cardigan I got from the sale is amazing as everyone has said. I didn’t know lambs wool could feel like this!

conceptual 4est

The Classic Gentleman is Back
Reaction score
Well , I have a few items old hold that was going to be put up on the site when my store credit became available, but I sent an email and hasn’t been responded to. It wouldn’t be a big deal but I’m also buying a few other sale items that i don’t have being held, but I want to take advantage of the FINAL20, so I need to purchase everything together, and I don’t know if that FINAL20 will still be here tomorrow/and or if the other 2 items will be in stock...

Catching up on emails tonight but I processed that return for store credit this morning - I'll get you sorted out shortly

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 91 37.9%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 89 37.1%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 25 10.4%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 39 16.3%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 37 15.4%

Staff online

Forum statistics