• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • LuxeSwap Auctions will be ending soon!

LuxeSwap is the original consignor for Styleforum, and has weekly auctions that show the diversity of our community, with hundreds lof starting at $0.99 every week, ending starting at 5:30 Eastern Time. Please take the time to check them out here. You may find something that fits your wardrobe exactly

Good luck!.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Roygbivuxg

Reaction score
agreed those look too small...and no the instep won't stretch much. The achilles is a long and slim shoe, it's not an optical illusion, they do fit that way. I suspect most who complain that they're too long when the width fits correctly just arent used to the fit. This of course does not include ppl with wider than D width feet..

ebayhtl

Reaction score
Has anyone sized up on the CP Geller Chelsea's, and if so how did it work out?
Asking because the CP Geller I have is a bit tight in the toe box if I get my usual CP size (where I also have the same problem for the originals, not for the retros).
Wondering if sizing up would help.
Thanks!

bry2000

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

They were quite cheap on the frwd sale through the iPad app right? Why did you return?

Even without the iPad app, they came to the low $300s. I did not love the fit on me. Candidly, I also did not like them as much as others clearly do. The low heel is not my first choice and overall I think there are nicer options out there (for me, that is) especially during sale season.

Pitman

Reaction score
Common Projects F/W 2017

OccultaVexillum

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
They do/did have a showroom at pfw too, they have for the last few years. I think market week in NYC is next week.

Last edited:

Heatmiser

Reaction score
Lol it's either just the angle or his leg:foot ratio. Gotta buy the shoe to fit the foot, and it looks like it does.
It is probably a little bit of both. I have big calves but the angle is misleading. Regardless, those photos do look pretty funny.

Featured Sponsor

Do You Have a Signature Fragrance?

• Yes, I have a signature fragrance I wear every day

• Yes, I have a signature fragrance but I don't wear it daily

• No, I have several fragrances and rotate through them

• I don't wear fragrance

Results are only viewable after voting.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pattigarciau