• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • LuxeSwap Auctions will be ending soon!

LuxeSwap is the original consignor for Styleforum, and has weekly auctions that show the diversity of our community, with hundreds lof starting at $0.99 every week, ending starting at 5:30 Eastern Time. Please take the time to check them out here. You may find something that fits your wardrobe exactly

Good luck!

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Standard & Strange: Boots, Leather, & Denim - Official Affiliate Thread

XWT

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
It's a very narrow license (CA/NY/AZ), and we're shipping from a 3rd party. Since we only handle money and we don't distill etc, we can do this. We're chipping away at getting more states opened up and distribution where we can't ship.

Well if you want to get in the Quebec market I know a guy who knows a guy so let me know and I’ll look into it.

StrangeJeremy

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Well if you want to get in the Quebec market I know a guy who knows a guy so let me know and I’ll look into it.
DM me, I'm definitely interested in international. We've got a lot more bottles queued up...

zenosparadox

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
DM me, I'm definitely interested in international. We've got a lot more bottles queued up...
Just recently watched a documentary about the maple syrup mafia in Quebec. When you say I know a guy who knows a guy, I assume it’s one of those guys. Tough market up there!

StrangeJeremy

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Just recently watched a documentary about the maple syrup mafia in Quebec. When you say I know a guy who knows a guy, I assume it’s one of those guys. Tough market up there!

I don't **** with those guys, don't want to wind up in the bottom of a vat of the sticky stuff.

StrangeJeremy

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
@StrangeJeremy For the RMC western chambray in light blue - is the fabric raw or washed?

Our current stock is a mix. There's no real difference in sizing but if you're looking for one or the other lemme know.

edubs01

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
@StrangeJeremy Interested in a washed version in size 15
Just order it online?

StrangeJeremy

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
@StrangeJeremy Interested in a washed version in size 15
Just order it online?

Just checked - both we have left in 15 are crispy/raw. The "rinse" is literally just a machine wash in a giant machine and air dry, if that helps.

peachfuzzmcgee

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Notes, how expensive would be shipping one if those motiv linen shirts to Japan? I feel like it's gonna be too expensive be to make worth grabbing just one shirt

Last edited:

whorishconsumer

King Douche
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Notes, how expensive would be shipping one if those motiv linen shirts to Japan? I feel like it's gonna be too expenses be to make worth grabbing just one shirt

Add to cart and find out

whorishconsumer

King Douche
Supporting Member
Reaction score

peachfuzzmcgee

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Maybe you can get it vintage

I did find some cool ones from Ralph Lauren but they were all striped, the hand feel was similar to what those motiv shirts look like however I have no way to test it. I also found a ton of women's 100% linen t shirts which may be fine actually if they were cut oversized but they also may have that cheap linen that moves like crinkly paper.

zenosparadox

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I love u

Edit: Fears confirmed too expensive. Dang
I was in touch with Samuel at Motiv and they were willing to ship to the US. This was when S&S was out of stock in my size, but the size ended up coming back in stock, so I ordered from S&S rather than importing. Worth reaching out to ask what it would cost to get one to you if there’s one left in your size.

peachfuzzmcgee

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I was in touch with Samuel at Motiv and they were willing to ship to the US. This was when S&S was out of stock in my size, but the size ended up coming back in stock, so I ordered from S&S rather than importing. Worth reaching out to ask what it would cost to get one to you if there’s one left in your size.

I did contact Motiv on insta just a little bit ago and they got back to me, it’s 50 usd for the shirt. I think I’ll just wait till I can get to Beijing or the states.

Featured Sponsor

Do You Have a Signature Fragrance?

• Yes, I have a signature fragrance I wear every day

• Yes, I have a signature fragrance but I don't wear it daily

• No, I have several fragrances and rotate through them

• I don't wear fragrance

Results are only viewable after voting.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Henk5