• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Styleforum Gives: Holiday Charity Auctions to benefit one of our own, 2023 edition

Jr Mouse

Stylish Dinosaur
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score

Jr Mouse

Stylish Dinosaur
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
Auction 14: For holding up the pants: A custom leather set from Summit Creek Designs (zissou's shop)

Let's start the bidding... now. This auction will end on 1/4

Your shirt matches your pants, but do your leather accessories match each other? There's nothing more embarrassing than taking out your wallet to pay for a coffee and the local barista (who normally admires your style) notices that your wallet doesn't match your belt. Well, here's your chance to right all wrongs with a custom leather set from zissou. This set includes a belt, card case, eyeglasses case, key chain, and bracelet in the leather, stitching, and hardware color of your choice. The belt will be a custom length based on your measurement! Visit Summit Creek Designs to see all of your options.

With a retail value of about $250 we'll start the bidding at $120 PM and go with increments of $10

Please bid generously and often! As with all of these auctions, everything will be going to support a long-time Styleforum member who has ALS

IMG_7981.jpeg
IMG_7982.jpeg
IMG_7983.jpeg
IMG_7984.jpeg

Jr Mouse

Stylish Dinosaur
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
$130.

nahneun

Uncle Nephew
Reaction score

LA Guy

Opposite Santa
Admin
Supporting Member
Reaction score
oh also.... do all these dickless bastards who don't even bid need a belt to keep up their pants???

:hide::hide::hide::hide::hide::hide::hide::hide::hide::hide::hide::hide::hide::hide::hide::hide::hide::hide::hide::hide:
Literally do not even understand this.

nahneun

Uncle Nephew
Reaction score
Literally do not even understand this.

i don't understand it myself. but understanding is not a requirement to shame people. 'tis but the american way

wumpyfish

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I know your heart is in the right place and your bidding is admirable and are probably familiar with ALS as a lot of us are. I do plan to bid and win something. This was my older brother

1704399440107.png

zissou

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Have you guys seen the assortment of leather colors that I use? Whether you want everything in natural to watch the patina build over time, you want me to color match your favorite pair of boots, or something entirely different, it's all possible with this custom leather set.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 95 38.0%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 91 36.4%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 27 10.8%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 16.8%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.2%

Forum statistics

Threads