• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Standard & Strange: Boots, Leather, & Denim - Official Affiliate Thread

Friend

Reaction score
I picked up a pair of the Lofgren chelseas from the online shop and wore them out for the first time last night. Granted I haven't worn a pair of new heavy boots in a while, but trying to figure out if I sized wrong. The toebox feels comfortable and overall length is good. They squeeze uncomfortably on the outer middle side of each foot, also squeeze a little on the top middle, and after walking around in them for a few hours, found they had scraped a big chunk of skin off my right heel (I assume from the heel slipping). My feet were aching a bit after wearing them for the full evening too.

I took an 8.5, which is the same as my Alden Barrie size, per the site sizing recommendation. Does this sound more like regular new boot break-in pains that should ease after more wear, or like the size is not right for my foot?

whorishconsumer

King Douche
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Hello from Santa Fe.

95806741-E512-4E2B-B925-D5E0F82FBEB0.jpeg

LA Guy

Opposite Santa
Admin
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Was someome taling about Freenote Cloth?

LA Guy

Opposite Santa
Admin
Supporting Member
Reaction score

Dang... nearly all gone already,

LA Guy

Opposite Santa
Admin
Supporting Member
Reaction score

RuffyD

Reaction score
Looking to make my first purchase for a pair of rolling dub trio, are there any promotions or codes currently running? Thanks in advance

LA Guy

Opposite Santa
Admin
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Standard & Strange - www.standardandstrange.com - 30% Off Last Call All Weekend!
Discount Applied Automatically At Checkout
until Monday @ Midnight
For the first time in years, all our brands are finishing their deliveries early! This isn't a bad thing at all, but it means that we need to make some more space a little more quickly than anticipated - which is where you come in. We've added a bunch of new stuff to the Last Call section, and are running an additional 30% off EVERYTHING IN THAT COLLECTION all weekend to help us clear some room.

The discount is applied automatically at checkout, so no action needed on your part besides adding the stuff you want to your cart. Terms and Conditions apply (see below for details), and offer ends at Midnight Pacific Time on Monday, October 2nd, so don't hesitate and miss out!

Crizzlelovesyou

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 95 38.0%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 91 36.4%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 27 10.8%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 16.8%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.2%

Forum statistics

Threads