• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Standard & Strange: Boots, Leather, & Denim - Official Affiliate Thread

CasuallyWorked

Reaction score
What size do you need? Because it's going to be years before we get more of these, but I have a small run (singles of sizes 8-11) in Santa Fe that JUST got checked in (as I am typing this comment) and have only now touched the website. Go ahead and check our website, hopefully there's a pair in your size there now.

Also, in the future, to not miss out on drops, check our instagram, or subscribe to our mailing list! I sent out like 4 emails about the black cats, and posted on instagram about them a bunch. I'm trying my best to put the information out there lol!

I checked out the site when you sent this message @S&S_Elliot and they did not have it in stock. I don't know why I was randomly on the site today and bam, I see my size in stock 😍. I wanted these boots since they first came out, too bad I could not afford them at the time. Placed the order ASAP. Too bad I typed my shipping address wrong lol

Spaghettimatt

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Anyone have any experience with Warehouse 900xx? Are they super slim in the leg?

I’m a size 0 in Orslow 107 and they’re great in the leg but the rise is too high for me. I’m looking for a similarly classic style with a lower rise. 900xx in size 30 might be it but I’m worried the leg is going to be really tight.

patrick_b

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Stopped by the NYC store last week. Cool spot!! Picked up S&S loopwheel t-shirts in black, gray & white. These things are fantastic!! I've tried premium tees from other brands but have to admit, these are soft, comfortable and fit great. Kyle was a great help and battled the brutal heat in engineer boots...kudos!!

drentco

Reaction score
Hey guys! Trying to prep myself for some Ooe. Is the OA01 the standard model? I can’t really find anything online…is it a mid rise, straight leg, mild taper Jean? Are his jeans generally rinsed or unsanforized?

thanks! :)

Artking3

Reaction score
Hey guys! Trying to prep myself for some Ooe. Is the OA01 the standard model? I can’t really find anything online…is it a mid rise, straight leg, mild taper Jean? Are his jeans generally rinsed or unsanforized?

thanks! :)
I don’t know about standard model but the OA01 and OA02 are the most widely available models. OA01 is vintage style straight leg and higher rise, OA02 is slightly slimmer in the leg (but not skinny).

Try to find some measurements from Ooe’s official website to get some ideas about the differences in cut. I do suggest sizing up 2 as they recommend.

patrick_b

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Been wearing the S&S loopwheel t-shirts since the summer and absolutely love them. I've been washing cold on delicate cycle and hang drying but they all got mistakenly thrown in the dryer last time around. Happy to report, shrinkage was virtually nonexistent. I really can't see any difference. I'll still hang them going forward but in case anyone's worried.

jischwar

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Been wearing the S&S loopwheel t-shirts since the summer and absolutely love them. I've been washing cold on delicate cycle and hang drying but they all got mistakenly thrown in the dryer last time around. Happy to report, shrinkage was virtually nonexistent. I really can't see any difference. I'll still hang them going forward but in case anyone's worried.
Same, cold wash low dry them all the time. No change in feel nor fit

LA Guy

Opposite Santa
Admin
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Standard & Strange - www.standardandstrange.com -
SURPRISE SALE, 30% OFF MOST THINGS
Use code OldElliot at checkout for 30% off
All discounted items are final sale

Happy Birthday, @S&S_Elliot

Numbernine

Stylish Dinosaur
Supporting Member
Reaction score
If I can avoid hang drying, I tend to go that route. My TRMC and Warehouse are the only ones that have shrunk considerably. Really in length
I have a half dozen TRMC in gray and black so I was jazzed to hear S&S had their own line but that chest size jump from large 43.5" to the XL 48" is just crazy since 46 is my usual target :(:(

jischwar

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I have a half dozen TRMC in gray and black so I was jazzed to hear S&S had their own line but that chest size jump from large 43.5" to the XL 48" is just crazy since 46 is my usual target :(:(
You aren't the only one who has complained about the sizing scale. It's definitely unfortunate

LA Guy

Opposite Santa
Admin
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Worth considering:

Winter Coat Drive
Donate a Coat, Earn a Discount
It's been pretty cold lately, and while it may seem counterintuitive to be getting rid of jackets, we think we can make a good case for doing so. We're running a Winter coat drive for the next week, to get good jackets for those that might really need them during this particularly cold season. In return for your donations, we're offering a discount on your next jacket purchase with us.
For the specifics, read on below, or click here for details.​

LA Guy

Opposite Santa
Admin
Supporting Member
Reaction score

Got this for Christmas as my "big" gift. Thanks guys.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 94 37.8%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 91 36.5%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 27 10.8%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 16.9%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.3%

Forum statistics

Threads