• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part III

Status
Not open for further replies.

Betelgeuse

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
I was thinking about one of those squares but I just couldn't figure out any look where the colours would work. Shame, because they're damn awesome.

A rare sunny (and almost warm, or at least, not cold) day. Need to make the most of these while they're around 'cos the forecast for next week is back to sub-zero. Anyway, last time (or the time or two before) that I wore this suit, someone asked for a pic of the waistcoat, so I've included a shot of that today:

I'm not a fan of the tie, but the double breasted waistcoat (if that's the name) it's badass, super cool!

in stitches

Stylish Dinosaur
Spamminator Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score

This belongs in the good taste thread. :foo: loves purple.
lol, im not interested in the abuse. i like the fot and dont give a crap who thinks its in poor taste. but you knew that already. ;)
Estitches! Lots of purple, I like it!
fistbump.gif
This is something I'm sure I would use. Keep the tie... it's not skinny... if you don't like it, I can DM you my adress here in Mexico and I would very pleased to give it a very well use.
nod%5B1%5D.gif
thanks, meng! its a keeper.

DerekS

Guyliner
Reaction score

I too wonder the same. I am a huge douche as well. I might out-douche, Derek. We need a douche-off.

Wow, out of context the term "douche-off" sparks many images. Some that I even like.

dont be so sure. I can almost out douche nickelback.

Lets also get this hair thing settled as well. Hair fight bish.:slayer:

DerekS

Guyliner
Reaction score

I hate his stupid Jesus face. I mean I am down with JC and all, but not on his stupid head.

HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAA.

i do agree, the hatred for that fuckwad burns deep within my soul.

in stitches

Stylish Dinosaur
Spamminator Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score

both. One looks like they are living the RO life and the other obv knows where to Kop moar Schneider

:laugh: i will x post, but i will blame on you.

upr_crust

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

I like everything except the loafers, which I think lack the formality of the rest of the fit.

The loafers were chosen as they would show off more of the socks, which were chosen to please the Rock Your Socks contingent, as I x-posted today.

DerekS

Guyliner
Reaction score

Well, if it's a chick magnet then all the chicks I meet must be wearing man magnets of the same polarity 
lol8%5B1%5D.gif

i love this nerdy post hahahaha

DerekS

Guyliner
Reaction score

Or if you are married... maybe the ring on your hand is the biggest coil that produces that respulsive electromagnetic field, nullifying the tie effect.
lol8%5B1%5D.gif
WHAAAAAT?!?! Ive found the exact opposite. Its like women here have this innate attraction to married men.

Citan1145

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 93 37.5%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.3%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 27 10.9%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 16.9%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.3%

Forum statistics

Threads