• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • LuxeSwap Auctions will be ending soon!

LuxeSwap is the original consignor for Styleforum, and has weekly auctions that show the diversity of our community, with hundreds lof starting at $0.99 every week, ending starting at 5:30 Eastern Time. Please take the time to check them out here. You may find something that fits your wardrobe exactly

Good luck!.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Farinellis: Official Affiliate thread

Geste

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Mauro

The buckler shop in shop is on December 12th and I HOPE everyone in the area can make it. At least to meet Andrew and snag a drink.

..who's Andrew? ..Marc?

el duderino

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Mauro
sorry. I am looking into something to fix that. There seemed to be A LOT of confusion when it came to putting items in there cart.
Best,
Mauro

Part of the problem is that sometimes the javascript alert doesn't work and you only get the error after it attempts to add it to the cart which is even worse usability wise. As the stock level is currently being written into the page and displayed through javascript, it would be trivial for your web developer to either

a) completely hide unavailable options in the drop down
b) add additional text if for some reason you want to display all the product sizes. So something like adding "(Out of stock)" after the option in the drop down.

Mauro

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
^^thank you.

Andrew Buckler, is a very funny dude who happens to be an amazing designer. Graduated from the royal academy ( sp) not many people can say thay. I believe he won the CFDA award as well, but the real deal is he is a great guy and funny as ****.

dv3

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
It looks like the sale is continuing today, based on the website. Is this correct? I will be by tonight to check out some denim.

poly800rock

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
amazing service, got my things today.

Mauro

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
^^ thank you.

Pea coat arrives wednesday and the work pant arrives thursday!

I will put everything on the web and then blog about it. There really are limited numbers so tote holders get dibbs and then everyone else.
Best,
Mauro

bdeuce22

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
i'm jealous all you guys got your things already......guess i'll have to wait until tomorrow.

Caveat

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Should I be worried that I haven't received a shipping notification yet? I ordered at midnight right when the sale started.

ToruOkada

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Called about shipping status and they said they had shipped all but 4 packages out today. Good chance your packages are in the mail now. Although my delivery confirmation still only says "electronic notification received" :/

Razele

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I haven't got a USPS email yet
frown.gif

bdeuce22

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
USPS' tracking is the worst ever. i don't even look at them. thank god our taxes don't fund that monster

Featured Sponsor

Do You Have a Signature Fragrance?

• Yes, I have a signature fragrance I wear every day

• Yes, I have a signature fragrance but I don't wear it daily

• No, I have several fragrances and rotate through them

• I don't wear fragrance

Results are only viewable after voting.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
clothingg