• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Epaulet

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Epaulet & Carmina Group Buys

Hey everyone,

We've got four Carmina Group Buy styles up for preorders right now. We're planning to close them tomorrow (12/16) and submit the final orders to Carmina. When you order through our site, you submit your deposit with the order. We'll then collect the balance when they arrive. Woodlore shoe trees are included in the price. Here's a rundown of all of them:

Group Buy Cognac Shell Longwing: Deposit $355 / Full Price $710

Group Buy Hand-Burnished Scotch Grain Jumper Boot: Deposit $285 / Full Price $570

Group Buy Saddle Shell Chukka: Deposit $365 / Full Price: $730

Group Buy Navy Shell Alt Wien: Deposit $355 / Full Price $710

Shouldaville

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I really like the fur lined Carmina boot, but the color came in a tad lighter and more orange than what I wanted. Not a major change, but dark brown Saphir to the rescue...

Before

Half way

After

Reaction score
incredible shoes, i love the color and design. i am looking into a pair right now but i have very specific shoe requirements, not only are they big they are flat.

venividivicibj

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Do you have to size up for fur lines shoes? Or are they made slightly larger in order to compensate for the space the fur takes up

Shouldaville

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Do you have to size up for fur lines shoes? Or are they made slightly larger in order to compensate for the space the fur takes up
They compensate for it. I went with my usual Rain/Soller size.

incredible shoes, i love the color and design. i am looking into a pair right now but i have very specific shoe requirements, not only are they big they are flat.

I think there's a quute big difference and I like the end result more. Really nice work, it's not easy to get such a even polish on grain leather.

Thanks guys. I made sure to test and practice on the tongue first. It was a pretty quick on and off. A brush helped to get it in the grain evenly before the cream dried.

unipair guy

Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
That is a very impressive armada.
nod[1].gif

unipair guy

Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score

Carmina 80256 grey Simpson last
Carmina 942 black Rain last

patliean1

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Last edited:

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 100 36.8%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 98 36.0%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 34 12.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 44 16.2%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 41 15.1%

Forum statistics

Threads