Recent Images In This Thread
- categoryBeach Pantstagged by luxire, 7/7/13
- brandBespoke Englandtagged by SYSTEM, 8/19/12
- categoryCoats Jacketstagged by luxire, 7/7/13
- itemDolce & Gabbana - MOLESKINE JACKETtagged by bbob2013, 11/10/13
- categoryDress Pantstagged by luxire, 7/7/13
- categoryFull Length Jacketstagged by luxire, 7/7/13
- categoryJacketstagged by luxire, 7/7/13
- categoryMid Length Jacketstagged by luxire, 7/7/13
- categoryPants Shortstagged by luxire, 7/7/13
- categoryShirtstagged by SYSTEM, 8/19/12
Related Forum Threads
- Your workhorse Spring/Summer cotton/linen sport jacket Last post on 3/28/13 at 12:02pm in Classic Menswear
- Most common style mistakes Last post on 6/18/11 at 4:27pm in Classic Menswear
- ISAIA NAPOLI - SUPER HUGE MEGATHREAD - Suits, Sport Coats, Jackets, Pants, Ties, Hangers &... Last post on 11/13/13 at 7:07am in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- Andrea Pompilio Mens Lemon Yellow Cotton Blend Blazer Size EU 46 (BRAND NEW WITH TAGS!!!!!) Last post on 4/10/13 at 7:55am in Marketplace
What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?
Last edited: 9/2/13
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Carson Street Clothiers
- Conrad Wu
- Crane's Country Store
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- Gramercy York
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- Kent Wang
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- Meermin Mallorca
- Moda Republic
- Modern Tailor
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- Nice Laundry
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Street Bootmakers
- Passaggio Cravatte
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Roden Gray
- Saddleback Leather
- Self Edge
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Uncle Otis
- United Stock Dry Goods
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?
Luxire Custom Clothing - Official Affiliate Thread - Page 423
India Post offers EMS with tracking number in the standard format of AB123455165IN and should be trackable in the destination country also. However, Luxire would have to send someone to the post office and the paperwork would have to be filled there. We are talking about one of the slower Indain government departments here. I am sure Fedex and UPS offer them pickup with very little headache of documentation.
We do not mind the paperwork or the trip to the post-office if it helps. The only concern is the delays than can happen in delivery and then the concerning mails from the buyer.
As long as the buyer is content with us emailing him a proof of shipment with the tracking number, we are ok with using the post office for some shipments.
Found none. When we dye the fabric, both warp and weft get dyed. The contrast thus will not be there.
To make the fabric like that, will need to dye the yarn and then weave. Will try and include a small length in our current/next weaving session. Will update if we are able to make something worthwhile.
Luxire Custom Made Selvedge jeans: They are good!
1. Chain stitch all over
2. Hidden rivet in back pockets
3. Copper buttons and rivets with antique brass finish
4. Visible selvedge on coin pocket, inside legs and belt loops
5. Custom made to your specifications
Edited by luxire - 11/25/13 at 5:56am
Nov 18 - PayPal charged
Nov 25 - order shipped
Nov 27 - expected delivery
This was for three shirts based on an existing pattern. I want to go ahead and get the blue university stripes oxford before it sells out again, but I just want to make sure these shirts fit first.
Just got my latest order: a few more shirts & pair of trousers.
This was my first trouser order from Luxire. In line with my practice with shirts, I gave them the measurements of a bespoke pair of trousers to replicate. As usual, the measurements were replicated perfectly. Having said that, while they fit nicely enough, they don't drape quite as cleanly as the original bespoke pair, perhaps simply down to the fabric being much lighter. Moreover, I forgot to specify sewn-through turn-ups instread of buttoning ones, and the default waist fastening button placement isn't quite what I prefer. But this is silly carping; they already fit as well as my MTM trousers, for about half the cost. With minor tweaks to a small number of areas, they will fit much more in line with my bespoke pairs. Certainly, I'll order more trousers in the new year, once I get round to thinking about what else I'll need for summer.
BTW, I also got a one-piece collar on one of the shirts: executed perfectly.
Pics of everything will appear gradually in WAYWRN over the next few days, I'm sure. Well, maybe not the trousers as they're a summer weight so I won't be wearing them in earnest until next year, but I'll try to remember to do a quick snap of them anyway.
Thanks again, Luxire!
Cross posting this to the Luxire thread because I'm not sure how frequently the peacoat thread is checked:
How long is the turnaround on a peacoat? If I were to order it today, would it come before the holiday season?
Also, I was looking at the peacoat maker on your site and I was a little bit confused as to what cloth the thumbnails correspond to as well as what the different styles look like (I'm assuming the first thumbnail is the traditional US Navy styling, this is the Bond style, and the second to last thumbnail is the vintage). What about mixing the stylings found there, for example having a traditional US Navy Peacoat with the cuff strap from the traditional styling? Finally, as a taller person with a little more room to work with, would it be possible to get an 8-10 button peacoat?
- Luxire Custom Clothing - Official Affiliate Thread
Styles mentioned in this thread:
- › things that are making you happy 29 seconds ago
- › Epaulet x Carmina MTO 39 seconds ago
- › Skoaktiebolaget - Carmina, EG, GG, Bonafe - Official Affiliate Thread 45 seconds ago
- › Gustin - Official Affiliate Thread 52 seconds ago
- › Random health and exercise thoughts 2 minutes ago
- › ***The official Alden thread *** 2 minutes ago
- › Luxire Custom Clothing - Official Affiliate Thread 2 minutes ago
- › SNS Herning- fits? 2 minutes ago
- › MC General Chat 3 minutes ago
- › Saddleback Leather Company - Official Affiliate thread 3 minutes ago
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › Campbell Cooper Waxed Cotton Motorcycle Jacket by njhunt
- › J. Crew Rugged Classic Boots by Red Wing by _cameosis_
- › Loake Strand by wurger
- › Adidas x The Soloist Rod Laver Vin by BenMusch
- › Loake 1880 Aldwych by wurger
- › The Tyre-Kicker's Diary: Watch Boutiques... by mimo
- › Choosing Men's Designer Suits by LA Guy
- › San Francisco Shopping Map by j
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Questionnaire and... by alyssaw
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Terms of... by alyssaw
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Start your... by alyssaw
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Extras) by alyssaw
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Jeans &... by alyssaw
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Cardigans) by alyssaw
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Pullovers) by alyssaw