Starting on Tuesday is Saks buy one, get one suit sale. Thought i give the heads up . sale.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- The Best of B&S - Someone should buy this! Last post on Today at 2:56 pm in Classic Menswear
- The Contentedness thread Last post on 4/2/16 at 9:23pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Have you ever had an occasion where SF mentality/attitude/uniform etc. been a detriment for you? Last post on 8/27/14 at 4:05am in Classic Menswear
- Wearing a Sport Coat or Blazer Indoors? Last post on 9/22/11 at 12:50am in Classic Menswear
- Moving to colder, more casual environment Last post on 9/14/11 at 1:18pm in Classic Menswear
Styleforum visits De Bonne Facture at Paris Men's Week 2016
Last edited: 1/29/16
- The 2015 Buyer's Guide: OuterwearLast edited: 11/11/15
- What it Means to be Made in ItalyLast edited: 2/9/15
- The Current State of AmericanaLast edited: 2/10/15
- The Styleforum Brief: February 2015Last edited: 2/9/15
- Allen Edmonds
- The Armoury
- Craftsman Clothing
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- Freemans Sporting Club
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- H. Stockton
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- Meermin Mallorca
- MILER Menswear
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Pierpont Leather
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Official Events and PSA thread - Page 363post #5432 of 604110/31/13 at 9:10ampost #5433 of 604110/31/13 at 9:20ampost #5434 of 604110/31/13 at 1:42pmpost #5435 of 604111/4/13 at 8:47pmpost #5436 of 604111/6/13 at 11:45ampost #5437 of 604111/6/13 at 12:54pmpost #5438 of 604111/9/13 at 7:11ampost #5439 of 604111/9/13 at 10:06ampost #5440 of 604111/9/13 at 10:31amI set my alarm and woke up immediately when the sale went live and many of the items were "Sold Out" right when the sale was accessible.
So either the items were available for specific customers before it went live for everyone else or they never did receive the items that they expected to.post #5441 of 604111/9/13 at 11:16amQuote:Originally Posted by Handcuffed
I set my alarm and woke up immediately when the sale went live and many of the items were "Sold Out" right when the sale was accessible.
So either the items were available for specific customers before it went live for everyone else or they never did receive the items that they expected to.
Some pretty FUGLY stuff IMHO....post #5442 of 604111/9/13 at 11:48ampost #5443 of 604111/12/13 at 9:58ampost #5444 of 604111/17/13 at 1:16pm
Week 5 has launched, this week's items are...
Mario Talarico Umbrellas - 15% off these unique and handcrafted masterpieces.
Merola Gloves - 15% off all gloves. We have suede and nappa leather, all hand sewn and lined with cashmere.
To get the discount, simply enter the code "WEEK5" at the checkout.
(Prices include VAT, which will be taken off at the checkout for all non-EU purchases.)post #5445 of 604111/22/13 at 6:07am
- The 2015 Buyer's Guide: Outerwear
- › Howard Yount Trousers - Size 34 - Old Italian Cut 38 seconds ago
- › 125k Pull Ups in 2016 1 minute ago
- › Carmina Shoes - Official Thread (reviews, advice, sizing, etc...) 1 minute ago
- › Romantic Europe meets NYC: the ROBERT GELLER thread 2 minutes ago
- › What did you eat last night for dinner? 3 minutes ago
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread 2016 - News, Pictures, Sizing,... 3 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 4 minutes ago
- › Motorcycles 5 minutes ago
- › SPIER & MACKAY - Official Affiliate Thread 5 minutes ago
- › Buying and Selling on eBay: Tips, Tricks, Problems & Questions 9 minutes ago
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Longwing by smfdoc
- › Alden Black Shell Cordovan Plain Toe by smfdoc
- › Florsheim Vincent Wingtip Oxford by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Lasalle Dress Shoes by Lobster33
- › Clark Street Casual Shoes by Lobster33
- › Sage de Cret Green Jacquard Wool Linen Blazer by robxznyc
- › Gerani Corduroy Slim Straight Pants Yellow by robxznyc
- › Luigi Bianchi Rough Heavy Cotton Twill Blazer Yellow by robxznyc
- › Sage de Cret Patchwork Wool Bomber Jacket by robxznyc
- › WLG by Giorgio Brato Brown Nubuck Bomber Leather Jacket by robxznyc
- › Why Pay Such A Premium For Sunspel Or James...
- › In the Details: Lucian Föhr
- › A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOs
- › Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how...
- › The 5 Most-Hyped Handbags of the Moment
- › Eight Vignettes in Search of a (Wedding) Theme
- › The Kent Wang Cufflink Giveaway
- › Where to Buy a Last-Minute Wedding Suit for...
- › What to Wear: The Black Tie Wedding
- › What to Wear: The Casual Summer Wedding