• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Worst actor?

ghulkhan

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I dont see how you can name certain actors the worst actor ie jude law, tom cruise, owen wilson etc

you all need to see don niam in action

onion

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Vince Vaughn is pretty bad. Great recap of all of his movies on Family Guy

Stewie: Oh, I'm incapable of loving another person. Wait, no I'm not. The End.

And my absolute least favorite actor of all time is probably Anthony Anderson. He is't a huge actor (except in body weight), but holy **** he's horrible. He reminds me of nervous pro athletes on Saturday Night Live. He's so f'n bad..... I really really don't understand how his career has been kept alive.

And I don't think she is necessarily a bad actress, but Jennifer Aniston has the worst eye for picking a good script of anyone ever. It's like she is just looking for bad movies to star in.

bowtielover

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I like a lot of keanu's movies but I guess when you think about it, the script is what and supporting roles is what I like and not the actor it's self he is a bit bland in his delevery I also hate Will Farrel he takes things way to far especially in movies like taladega nights and elf. I become embarrased watching him act like then when it should be making me laugh.

Thomas

Stylish Dinosaur
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score
Originally Posted by JBZ

I can't believe someone put Robert Downey, Jr. on this list. See Chaplin or Kiss, Kiss, Bang, Bang. He's very good in both.

Kiss Kiss Bang Bang rocked rocked.

And +1 on Jennifer Aniston, playing the Jennifer Aniston character. Every damn movie I've seen her in features JA as the same dull, mousey, sexless cipher.

Brian278

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Thomas
Kiss Kiss Bang Bang rocked rocked.

And +1 on Jennifer Aniston, playing the Jennifer Aniston character. Every damn movie I've seen her in features JA as the same dull, mousey, sexless cipher.

I thought she was decent in "The Good Girl".

gdl203

Purveyor of the Secret Sauce
Affiliate Vendor
Dubiously Honored
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by JBZ
I can't believe someone put Robert Downey, Jr. on this list. See Chaplin or Kiss, Kiss, Bang, Bang. He's very good in both.
Yea that's crazy. Downey Jr is probably one of the best actors of his generation

Saucemaster

Sized Down 2
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Brian278

On the contrary, this was the first movie I thought of when someone mentioned that they don't like Aniston's acting. Honestly, though, it might just be that I hated the movie so much that she's taking some splash damage there.

Brian278

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Saucemaster
On the contrary, this was the first movie I thought of when someone mentioned that they don't like Aniston's acting. Honestly, though, it might just be that I hated the movie so much that she's taking some splash damage there.
Interesting. I enjoyed it, and it was pretty well received critically (81% at Rotten tomatoes). Her performance in particular was generally praised (the only time I can remember that being the case). What did you think was so awful about it?

huysmans

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Brian278

Generally, I don't care for her, but I would have to agree that she was quite good in The Good Girl.

benecios

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Just as a riposte to some earlier posts,I thought Mark Wahlberg was excellent in Boogie Nights and The Departed.
I also think Vince Vaughn is one of the finest comedy actors around.
As for the worst I have to second Nicholas Cage.

LabelKing

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Thracozaag
Good lord; some made for TV movie thing I assume?

koji

jennifer-love-as-aubrey.jpg

Also, I find Ben Stiller unbearable.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads