• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What did you do last night? (This is How We Roll)

LabelKing

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Connemara
22 and never been drunk?!?! No wonder you're gay.

devil.gif
Happy birthday.

Not everyone is Irish, dear sir.

Connemara

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Just went to a friend's house for a couple of hours. After a few vodka & tonics, I broke it down Tradstyle on the dancefloor.

Guess which one is the Conneman.

n209803532_30752521_8465.jpg

Brian278

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Just went to a friend's house for a couple of hours. After a few vodka & tonics, I broke it down Tradstyle on the dancefloor.

Do your friends think it odd that you dress like a 47 year old man?

Go Surface

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Looks like you guys are about to sacrifice a goat to the wasp gods.

Connemara

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Brian278
Do your friends think it odd that you dress like a 47 year old man?

When I first became a Tradbeast in high school, I took a lot of flak. But they don't really care anymore.

Connemara

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Originally Posted by GoSurface
Looks like you guys are about to sacrifice a goat to the wasp gods.

We were sacrificing one of the philistines that built gaudy mansions in East Hampton.

Brian278

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
When I first became a Tradbeast in high school, I took a lot of flak. But they don't really care anymore.

Ironically, you'd fit right in with a lot of southern fraternities. You could be the Grand Poobah of Trad at Vanderbilt or Stetson.

WSW

Reaction score

That guy behind you looks like he's moving to grind on you. Better watch out!
wow.gif

apocalypse later

Reaction score
First actual day of college orientation is pretty boring--at least the night is fun.

During the day, I set up my dorm with my roommate and stuff, went to mandatory meetings, etc.

I split off with my roommate after the group meetings, and ended up going to the University block party. I met up with some people on my floor, as well as a girl I knew from facebook who was pretty hot. Turns out her brother was having a house party.

We headed over to the house party--and honestly I've never been to any party that had much more booze than just a bottle of Vodka and a fridge full of coke. The guys that were from my floor had obviously never been to a party period, so I just told them to watch the guys in front of us so they don't make an ass of themselves. We got in after paying $5 for a cup.

I split off from the group, talked to some girls, introduced myself to some guys I knew were staying in the same dorm as me, filled up my cup again, and chilled with some guys upstairs for awhile. I talked to the party host who was awesome and shockingly wasn't an uptight dickhead--he was so hyped to see freshman at his party. The girl I knew from facebook came over to me and we started talking and flirting, and we ended up spending most of the night together. We were both pretty sober with only three beers in us each.

We went upstairs, things progressed, and we started making out. I figured it wasn't exactly right to lose my virginity on a ****** couch at a ****** house party with a girl I knew for a couple hours, so I said I wanted to get going and she came with. We went to Jimmy John's and walked back to the dorms.

Then when I walked in to swipe my card, I was ******* shocked to see that it wasn't students but campus security checking people in. We walked outside for an hour, got some water in us, grabbed a few mints, and walked back in. I was so relieved when we got past them though. I guess they had caught twelve people. Got back to the room and called it a night.

****, that was a long post. Hopefully every night is like this though. Made some friends, picked up a girl, fun time :p

Brian278

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by apocalypse later
First actual day of college orientation is pretty boring--at least the night is fun.

During the day, I set up my dorm with my roommate and stuff, went to mandatory meetings, etc.

I split off with my roommate after the group meetings, and ended up going to the University block party. I met up with some people on my floor, as well as a girl I knew from facebook who was pretty hot. Turns out her brother was having a house party.

We headed over to the house party--and honestly I've never been to any party that had much more booze than just a bottle of Vodka and a fridge full of coke. The guys that were from my floor had obviously never been to a party period, so I just told them to watch the guys in front of us so they don't make an ass of themselves. We got in after paying $5 for a cup.

I split off from the group, talked to some girls, introduced myself to some guys I knew were staying in the same dorm as me, filled up my cup again, and chilled with some guys upstairs for awhile. I talked to the party host who was awesome and shockingly wasn't an uptight dickhead--he was so hyped to see freshman at his party. The girl I knew from facebook came over to me and we started talking and flirting, and we ended up spending most of the night together. We were both pretty sober with only three beers in us each.

We went upstairs, things progressed, and we started making out. I figured it wasn't exactly right to lose my virginity on a ****** couch at a ****** house party with a girl I knew for a couple hours, so I said I wanted to get going and she came with. We went to Jimmy John's and walked back to the dorms.

Then when I walked in to swipe my card, I was ******* shocked to see that it wasn't students but campus security checking people in. We walked outside for an hour, got some water in us, grabbed a few mints, and walked back in. I was so relieved when we got past them though. I guess they had caught twelve people. Got back to the room and called it a night.

****, that was a long post. Hopefully every night is like this though. Made some friends, picked up a girl, fun time :p

You're going to love college.
wink.gif

EL72

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by apocalypse later
I figured it wasn't exactly right to lose my virginity on a ****** couch at a ****** house party with a girl I knew for a couple hours...

Craziest **** I've ever heard! Are you saving yourself for that special someone with candlelight and satin sheets? Your first time is only the start and there is no need to make it memorable. Just get it out of the way and move on to get some practice. Kids these days...

apocalypse later

Reaction score
Originally Posted by EL72
Craziest **** I've ever heard! Are you saving yourself for that special someone with candlelight and satin sheets? Your first time is only the start and there is no need to make it memorable. Just get it out of the way and move on to get some practice. Kids these days...

I was regretting it a bit today :p

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 100 36.8%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 98 36.0%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 34 12.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 44 16.2%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 41 15.1%

Forum statistics

Threads