• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What did you do last night? (This is How We Roll)

Brian278

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by apocalypse later
I was regretting it a bit today :p

Nail her this weekend, should be a slam dunk. Problem solved.
teacha.gif

SamIam33

Reaction score
Had people over to my apt. for mexican-- we had fajitas, 7 layer dip, beans, guac, cheese dip etc. The went to 2 bars in Georgetown... very fun but not feeling great today....

migo

Reaction score
heheh...classic School of Rock night...

hung out with some buddies, ended up drinking a bit, ended up sleeping buzzed, ended up hung over...went in to teach my class of bratty little kids hungover...was tempted to write "HUNGOVER" on the board and ask them what it meant.

Last night, finally got my Pentax k100d, so i oogled it for a bit, then went around taking some pictures and called it a night...thank god its friday!

apocalypse later

Reaction score
Met up with the same girl and same few guys as Wed. Ended up going to the same exact house party. It didn't last too long--over 100 people and 2 kegs was really not a good value for $5, heh. We literally filled up and then went to the back of the line, and by the time we were back to the front we were long empty.

Anyways, we left after campus police started circling the house every two minutes. Turns out the party got busted about a half hour after we left.

The four of us went back to my dorm and threw in the Departed, not nearly as buzzed as Wed. The whole night I was ******* worried that this girl was more into my other friend. I tried to play it as cool as possible and I think I did. When I put my arm around her, she smiled at me and in a few minutes the other guys left. We stayed in my room and just cuddled for awhile, ended up going to her room, said goodbye, kissed, and left. Her roommate gave me a gigantic smile on my way out, so I think I'm golden.

Connemara

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Brian278
Nail her this weekend, should be a slam dunk. Problem solved.
teacha.gif

Be careful...that's what I always tell myself.
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif

texas_jack

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by apocalypse later
I figured it wasn't exactly right to lose my virginity on a ****** couch at a ****** house party with a girl I knew for a couple hours,

http://i87.photobucket.com/albums/k138/texas_jack_1978/marsupial.jpg

Connemara

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
I'm sitting alone, in my basement, on my birthday. I don't even have a glass of bourbon to honor myself with.

Conne has no friends *cry*

LabelKing

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Connemara
I'm sitting alone, in my basement, on my birthday. I don't even have a glass of bourbon to honor myself with.

Conne has no friends *cry*

Are you playing Lesley Gore's hit, "It's My Party"?

tonylumpkin

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Last night I had the somewhat dubious honor of chaufering my, freshly turned 21, youngest son, and six of his friends, as they celebrated his right to turn himself into a blithering idiot and vomit on (and to a small degree) in the car. Better I should suffer through this than have one of them driving!

Oh. Happy Birthday Conn!! Could you use a ride? Smell is almost out of the car.

Tokyo Slim

In Time Out
Timed Out
Reaction score
Had my birthday party last night... just a small one this year, six or seven of the regulars. Had dinner at a restaurant that I've never been let down by, and of course, the food and service was a bit of a letdown.
Then went cross-town to my bar, had a carbomb and a few PBR's, shot the **** with everyone, went back to J's and passed out on the couch watching Predator.

Today was my first Fantasy Football draft in my keeper league. I did rather well. Managed to land Larry Johnson at pick #6. Went on to have perhaps one of my most brilliant drafts ever, in my opinion. On paper I should have very few weaknesses.

Then I went to the Seahawks/Vikings preseason game (birthday present) which was a good game - especially after last week. And now I'm preparing to sit back and enjoy my new birthday copy of Hard Boiled (Two Disk Ultimate Edition).

seanchai

Reaction score
Last night I pulled in spite of my mustache. This thing is AWESOME.

vaclava krishna

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by tonylumpkin
Last night I had the somewhat dubious honor of chaufering my, freshly turned 21, youngest son, and six of his friends, as they celebrated his right to turn himself into a blithering idiot and vomit on (and to a small degree) in the car. Better I should suffer through this than have one of them driving!

Did you take them, for Primanti Bros., after ?

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 91 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 37.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 25 10.3%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 40 16.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.7%

Forum statistics

Threads