• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

So people think I'm gay

lakewolf

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by edmorel
Dude, your vibe is only getting gayer

Multiple girls wanting to be around you and or feeling comfortable around you is not a good sign. Girls hang out with girls. When they want to be with their man, they usually do it solo. When they like a guy, they rarely hang out with him and a bunch of their friends. Connie is the living example of this. All his friends are girls, the girls like him and feel comfortable around him therefore, Connie is a girl.

When hot girls hung out with me for any period of time in high school, they knew they were going to get hit on and if they weren't careful, they's end up "intruded". It's a pig thing to say, but no girls were "friends" of mine at that age, they were simply girls I had gotten or girls I was working on.

+100000

Really this is the thing most guys don't seem to realise.

Women like Men, they feel the sexual tension when they are around a real one, they know you want to get them and they are only testing you to see if you are an alpha ( or an omega ) one.

And another absolute thing is that not all of them will want you, you will be the alpha to some, the gamma to others and the omega to most.

Rejection in this situation is a natural thing. And you don't have to feel bad about it, This is a sign that you are in the game.

Many men, think that they could get laid if they are nice to the girls and they try to appear inoffensive to them so they will avoid rejection, so they act like girls among them. Sure when the girls notice you are another of them they let you in their group.

It is a whole different thing to be an atractive male surrounded by desiring women that to be just another girl in the group.

If the girls don't feel the sexual tension with you from the beginning it is 99% probable you will not get her.

Remember the same thing we say about clothes ? You only get the opportunity to make a first impression onlly once and in less than 1 minute they have you figured out.

Hang out with girls as "another girl" could be funny but it is useless to have your game going on.

Connemara

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Somebody Force Me To Caaaaaare Somebody Make Me Come Throghhhh Somebody Make M Ealiiiiiiive Beingggggggggggggggg Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaliveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

teddieriley

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Tokyo Slim
I think that a time machine, done properly, can be very vaginal.

LOL. almost fell out of my chair laughing.

Remember Austin Powers and the black/white swirling psychadelic time traveler? Instead I envisioned a huge ****** enveloping...uh nevermind.

ts4them

Reaction score
Originally Posted by edmorel
I didn't say I was Mr. Successful
smile.gif
If girls see you know is a guy they can easily relate to, hang out with, talk to etc, they ain't thinking about ********** with you.

Not always true, I was best friends with a girl for 3 years before we decided we were "in love" (which meant we started **********). The relationship became nothing more than us ********** for 6 months and then it ended. I always hung out with girls and met 2 other girls that I dated (one of whom I slept with) through these girls. The *funny* thing about it is that it turns out I am gay and was just experimenting.

robbie

Pleading Poverty
Reaction score
yeah, kids in high school associate any interest in clothing/ fashion with homosexuality... until the first dance when they are asking you for help with their tie.

Lucky Strike

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by lakewolf
Women like Men, they feel the sexual tension when they are around a real one, they know you want to get them and they are only testing you to see if you are an alpha ( or an omega ) one. And another absolute thing is that not all of them will want you, you will be the alpha to some, the gamma to others and the omega to most.
Is this about those American fraternities?

lakewolf

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by ts4them
Not always true, I was best friends with a girl for 3 years before we decided we were "in love" (which meant we started **********). The relationship became nothing more than us ********** for 6 months and then it ended. I always hung out with girls and met 2 other girls that I dated (one of whom I slept with) through these girls. The *funny* thing about it is that it turns out I am gay and was just experimenting.

The confirmation of all Connie's and Jettie's fears
laugh.gif

lakewolf

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Lucky Strike
Is this about those American fraternities?

Alpha Male !

or in other words...

Me Tarzan You Jane !

JetBlast

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Women like Men, they feel the sexual tension when they are around a real one, they know you want to get them and they are only testing you to see if you are an alpha ( or an omega ) one.
How do I tell? I've only seen her 2 days this week and will see her tomorrow. Our school works on an A day/B day schedule and I only have the same lunch as her on A day. Damn school board.

BTW, I appreciate all the good help that has come out of this thread. Thanks again, some of you guys are very helpful.

JB

lakewolf

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by JetBlast
How do I tell? I've only seen her 2 days this week and will see her tomorrow. Our school works on an A day/B day schedule and I only have the same lunch as her on A day. Damn school board.

BTW, I appreciate all the good help that has come out of this thread. Thanks again, some of you guys are very helpful.

JB

Well my advice is

You should allways have your "inner game" going on... that is you think and act as a winner as a an alpha male that she would desire. That doesn't mean to act like a jerk or to try to jump over her, it doens't mean be agressive to her. It means be feel and be confident on yourself, be a gentlemen but one that is sure of himself, and that this girl or any other would be happy to have you.

Then nature does its job, if she likes you you'll notice and then you can try your move. and if she refuses or doesn't want you, just let her go, as if it was nothing for you.

Women know when you want them..It is pretty evident for them. and the hot ones know it better.

So if you approach her as if you are scared or unsure of yourself getting her, she'll realise fast that you are not an alpha...

If she rejects you, this could mean that simply she doesn't like you, or that she is testing you... So if you react as this hurts you and you are then begging for a date or for her attention, bringing her gifts or being extra-sweet.. she'll think you are an Omega, a needy guy begging for love, a love you don't deserve ...

Maybe if simply you act in a natural way and just move one like is she who is losing something good, she'll think, maybe that guy has something.., and maybe come to you later on.

If you act like a girl or like an unoffensive man ( one without balls that will not be a danger ), then maybe they just let you be one of her girlfriends ( just like Connie ).

But then, this is not necessarily bad, some girls could be just that, good friends and they will enrich your life with other aspects, but this has to be clear in your head, that those are friends... I know of so many men that think this is the right way to get women... playing the "nice guy" unoffensive... and being a girl's friend while she is dating jerks... but this rarely lead to get the girl..

And finally.... just be cool, you are young and as you are interested in things said in StyleForum I imagine you are also stylish and sophisticated....

There are millions of girls out there, so the more you get to know the most natural you are among them, the more game you'll have.

And remember, rejection and failure are natural in this, not everybody pleases everybody. just don't get attached to a bad history, move on, try more, know more and have fun.... Don't get hurt... in this girl-boy thing it is only YOU that hurt yourself... the girl is just doing what nature leads her to... to chose the alpha one...

So you want girls.... become an alpha. be confident, build yourself, your body ( do sports ) , your caracter (be sure of yourself ), your culture ( read ! ), your image ( Style ! ). You are young and have plenty of time an energy now... take profit of it.

God, If I was 16 again ...

lakewolf

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I forgot...

one thing that looks trivial but is great to have the game going on...

learn to dance... a couple dance ( I do latin dances, salsa, tango, bachata, merengue... but you can chose the one you like. )

Girls love to dance, I think God created dance to make us the game easier
laugh.gif

I spend my evenings surrounded by hot girls that want to dance with me...
without it you could spend hours talking or watching movies ( or doing Proud Mary ) and having no action... with it you have the girls in your arms most of the time... and this helps to improve the game 1000% believe me.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 99 36.9%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 96 35.8%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 32 11.9%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 44 16.4%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 41 15.3%

Forum statistics

Threads