1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

So people think I'm gay

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by JetBlast, May 14, 2007.

1. JetBlast

JetBlast Senior member

Note- this is NOT by any means meant to bash gay people. I have absolutely no problem with them, they are people too, but my situation is making girls shun away from me, which, as a straight male, is something I don't want [​IMG]

It seems as though the rumor has been passing through the school I go to that I am gay. Apparently I dress gay, act gay, and do gay stuff. On a normal school day I wear khakis, sandals, and a dress shirt (no tie), just FYI. Now I thought it had been blatanly obviously that I am straight, but apparently not. Seeing how things are overblown in high school this has been affecting my relationships with other kids and is overall growing to be a problem that needs to be fixed.

Any solutions?

TIA
    JB

PS Connemara you can contribute if you have anything to bring to the table [​IMG]

2. johnapril

johnapril Senior member

Wear more things with 28% linen.

3. AlanC

AlanC Senior member

Stop wearing sandals.

4. tiger02

tiger02 Senior member

You should exude masculinity by going to the gym and getting buff. While you're there, wear muscle shirts to show off how tough you are. Shave off your body hair so that every chiseled line is clear to see. Then no one will think you're gay.

NB I wish someone had told me this in high school: if you bang a "popular" chick, they will ALL find out about it. Then it doesn't matter what rumors the guys circulate.

5. lakewolf

lakewolf Senior member

Maybe you have been spending too much time on StyleForum and its inherent gayness has affected your demeanor...

6. fritzl

fritzl Senior member

Stop wearing sandals.

+1

7. ghulkhan

ghulkhan Senior member

I odnt think heshould shave off his body hair....
    thats a sign of masculinity

JB,
    you can spin this around in a good way. Maybe girls will try to test it and youll end up getting more ass then ever before..

8. jett

jett Senior member

Don't worry about it, women love a pretty boy. If people don't believe you when you say you are straight then that is their problem. If it really bugs you, have you considered dating girls? The rumors of your gayness go away quickly when you get spotted making out with a hot chick [​IMG]

9. mizanation

mizanation Senior member

stop making out with men.

10. lakewolf

lakewolf Senior member

Maybe your love for airplanes has been correlated by your pairs as a love and attraction for a phalic symbol ...

11. VMan

VMan Senior member

talk to Conne

12. fritzl

fritzl Senior member

Stop wearing sandals.

+1

@tiger
    You should exude masculinity by going to the gym and getting buff. While you're there, wear muscle shirts to show off how tough you are. Shave off your body hair so that every chiseled line is clear to see. Then no one will think you're gay.

NB I wish someone had told me this in high school: if you bang a "popular" chick, they will ALL find out about it. Then it doesn't matter what rumors the guys circulate.

Tiger you are a bad boy[​IMG]

JB, stay clear of the first. It's a super gay gau.

The second is a very wise thought.

Btw, what happened to this little East-European girl you felt in love several weeks ago?

13. Rome

Rome Senior member

Wow you're not ghey? How vierd...

The whole time I'm was looking at your pictures of air planes all I could think was "Man this guys really likes penises, big flying penises.".

14. DocHolliday

DocHolliday Senior member Dubiously Honored

Don't overreact. Just play it off, as much as you can. "I'm not gay, I just act this way to get chicks" or whathaveyou. If you try too hard to fight this rumor, it's only going to fuel it. Just don't worry about it. People may or may not really believe that you're gay. Sometimes folks just like to say things they think will be upsetting. And ultimately it doesn't matter.

15. cheapmutha

cheapmutha Senior member

use it to your advantage. go out with girls who wouldnt date you under the premise of being gay, get drunk with them, and tell them youd like to see what a girl is like in bed.

16. JetBlast

JetBlast Senior member

I'm not in love with her [​IMG] She'll be working on the school newspaper team with me next year so I figured I might as well try and get her used to the USA life. I obviously have considered dating girls, I'm just not too good at it. Some of you may remember my first thread on here was about that and I was too stubborn to listen to any of you (hey, times have changed!) so I've been off the circuit for a while. Next year will be smoother since my ex won't be working on the paper with me every day. There's not much body hair to shave off, so I'm not even going to bother. Just some on the chest, arms/legs and such. JB PS I'll add that a lot of people think aviation is a gay industry simply because of the way the airplanes are shaped [​IMG] It's kind of hard to make a vagina-shaped aircraft though.

17. Dakota rube

Dakota rube Senior member

A bit better than yesterday, all day vomiting for
    ...but screw one sheep and..........

18. kronik

kronik Senior member

Stop sucking dick at recess and frosting your tips.

But seriously, stop wearing sandals and .. dress more like the guys that attend your school, if that's what you really care about. Otherwise, hit on girls until one lets you in her pants, then flaunt her around the school and make her carry a sign saying "He hits it and he enjoys it."

19. Bandwagonesque

Bandwagonesque Senior member

The best solution is to pick the accuser up by the shoulders, and slam him into a wall, in a very Clint Eastwood/Steve McQueen/Charles Bronson tough guy, non-gay kinda way. Tell them that the last man who said that to them is a now a dead man. They'll get the point.

20. mizanation

mizanation Senior member

maybe you *are* gay?