• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

frenchy

In Time Out
Timed Out
Reaction score
Originally Posted by hannahmontana
us N00bs are marsupialed? this is what happens when a new member comes to this forum and says hi?

dont mind the resident marsupials this place is actually okay if you ignore the "inner circle" (aka inner circle jerk)

Saturdays

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by frenchy
dont mind the resident marsupials this place is actually okay if you ignore the "inner circle" (aka inner circle jerk)

oh ****! there's an inner circle.

I must become a part of it!

NAMOR

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
i dont believe any of this. "her" screen name is hannamontanana, "her" avatar is wearing leggings, coco channel quote in her sig, intro a bit cheesy, a thread titled "new member"
spam[1].gif

kungapa

Reaction score
Originally Posted by NAMOR
i dont believe any of this. "her" screen name is hannamontanana, "her" avatar is wearing leggings, coco channel quote in her sig, intro a bit cheesy, a thread titled "new member"
spam[1].gif

Still - good effort!

hannahmontana

Reaction score
Originally Posted by NAMOR
spam[1].gif

pretty tough crowd here in this forum, I see. what is spam in the context of my posts? my understanding of the term is that it refers to unwanted advertising.

MetroStyles

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
First of all, Hanna, welcome to the forum. You will find lots of good info about men's style here. You will also find a lot of immature guys asking you to show them your **** since women do not normally post here.

Secondly, show us your ****.

Thirdly, I wonder how long it will take for our resident Female Forumite Seducer matt to bag this one. Two months? Three months? I am putting the O/U at 2.5 months.

hannahmontana

Reaction score
Originally Posted by MetroStyles
First of all, Hanna, welcome to the forum. You will find lots of good info about men's style here. You will also find a lot of immature guys asking you to show them your **** since women do not normally post here.

Thirdly, I wonder how long it will take for our resident Female Forumite Seducer matt to bag this one. Two months? Three months? I am putting the O/U at 2.5 months.

first: thanks
second: no
third: I am putting the O/U at never.

MetroStyles

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Originally Posted by hannahmontana
first: thanks second: no third: I am putting the O/U at never.
You underestimate the powers of e-seduction.
mwink[1].gif

kwilkinson

Having a Ball
Reaction score
This is one of the worst things about this site. This girl was screwed from the start because A) she was a new member who started a thread, and god knows all you jackasses just can't let the world go on without your incredibly witty remarks, and B) she's a woman, and half of you hate women so much you're going to be dickbags for no reason.

Neo_Version 7

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
^ I was wondering when your white knight ass would come along.

kwilkinson

Having a Ball
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Neo_Version 7
^ I was wondering when your white knight ass would come along.
It doesn't matter to me that it's a girl, everybody on this site is still a jackass to a male n00b if they make a thread to introduce themselves. It makes no sense. I'm as inner circle as it gets and I'm always willing to make the circle bigger. For anyone but 187, that is.

MetroStyles

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Originally Posted by kwilkinson
This is one of the worst things about this site. This girl was screwed from the start because A) she was a new member who started a thread, and god knows all you jackasses just can't let the world go on without your incredibly witty remarks, and B) she's a woman, and half of you hate women so much you're going to be dickbags for no reason.

This is silly. It is like accepting a non-model minority into an Ivy just to fill a quota rather than on a merit basis and then pretending to be all confused when they do not succeed.

If she can't handle it, she can't handle it. If she can, like tomgirl, then she will be a celebrated and happy member of the site. No reason to pretend we are mature iGents when we are just a bunch of poop and dick joke-makin' virgeens.

Thomas

Stylish Dinosaur
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score
Originally Posted by frenchy

This. Wait, am I still inner circle?

matt is spoken for and seems happy. Oh, and he's on the other side of the world, too.

You underestimate the powers of the moderators.
mwink[1].gif

fixed.

Originally Posted by kwilkinson

Well, true, but let's be honest: there have been a lot of sock-puppets over the years who purport to be women but turn out otherwise. Women who turn out to be, um, women...are quite few around here, and once they get past the initial razzing seem to be okay.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 101 36.3%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 100 36.0%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 36 12.9%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 46 16.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 41 14.7%

Forum statistics

Threads