1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by hannahmontana, May 11, 2011.

1. hannahmontana

hannahmontana Well-Known Member

hello everyone!

I am new to this forum and have joined to get some insights into men's fashion and style. I am starting a new, independent clothing business, focusing on high quality handmade products of my own design. I would like to make some men's products, probably starting with scarves and pocket squares. I hope you fellows don't mind a woman hanging out and participating in this forum.

2. in stitches

in stitches Senior member Moderator

3. hannahmontana

pics???

of what?

4. CJones

CJones Well-Known Member

of what?

[​IMG]

5. in stitches

of what?

[​IMG]

you n00bs are retarded (btw not convinced this is not a spammer getting post 1 out the way)

hello everyone!

I am new to this forum and have joined to get some insights into men's fashion and style. I am starting a new, independent clothing business, focusing on high quality handmade products of my own design. I would like to make some men's products, probably starting with scarves and pocket squares. I hope you fellows don't mind a woman hanging out and participating in this forum.

6. hannahmontana

you n00bs are retarded (btw not convinced this is not a spammer getting post 1 out the way)

us N00bs are retarded? this is what happens when a new member comes to this forum and says hi?

7. Neo_Version 7

Neo_Version 7 Senior member

Welcome, Hannah. I genuinely look forward to reading your contributions to the forum.

8. GQgeek

GQgeek Senior member

us N00bs are retarded? this is what happens when a new member comes to this forum and says hi?

Welcome, Hannah. I genuinely look forward to reading your contributions to the forum.

Talking to yourself? [​IMG]

9. in stitches

sorry. welcome welcome hannah, just a little joshing, no hard feelings i hope. its always good to have new members around with spunk

edit: and from your other posts i see you arent a spammer. [​IMG] for me

10. JChance

JChance Senior member

of you?

of what?

11. Neo_Version 7

Talking to yourself? [​IMG]

Geek, did you ever watch the Hannah Montana movie?

12. GQgeek

GQgeek Senior member

Geek, did you ever watch the Hannah Montana movie?

I did not.

13. Neo_Version 7

I did not.

Boo, you whore.

14. cross22

cross22 Senior member

So, who is going to drop the mandatory SUYT?

15. acidboy

acidboy Senior member

good luck with your business, OP. I just hope you brand name's not the same as your sf name.

16. frenchy

frenchy Senior member

dont mind the resident retards this place is actually okay if you ignore the "inner circle" (aka inner circle jerk)

17. Saturdays

Saturdays Senior member

dont mind the resident retards this place is actually okay if you ignore the "inner circle" (aka inner circle jerk)

oh fuck! there's an inner circle.

I must become a part of it!

18. NAMOR

NAMOR Senior member

i dont believe any of this. "her" screen name is hannamontanana, "her" avatar is wearing leggings, coco channel quote in her sig, intro a bit cheesy, a thread titled "new member" [​IMG]

19. kungapa

kungapa Senior member

i dont believe any of this. "her" screen name is hannamontanana, "her" avatar is wearing leggings, coco channel quote in her sig, intro a bit cheesy, a thread titled "new member" [​IMG]

Still - good effort!

20. hannahmontana

pretty tough crowd here in this forum, I see. what is spam in the context of my posts? my understanding of the term is that it refers to unwanted advertising.