Discussion in 'General Chat' started by hannahmontana, May 11, 2011.

1. frenchy

frenchy In Time Out

us N00bs are retarded? this is what happens when a new member comes to this forum and says hi?

dont mind the resident retards this place is actually okay if you ignore the "inner circle" (aka inner circle jerk)

2. Saturdays

Saturdays Senior member

dont mind the resident retards this place is actually okay if you ignore the "inner circle" (aka inner circle jerk)

oh fuck! there's an inner circle.

I must become a part of it!

3. NAMOR

NAMOR Senior member

i dont believe any of this. "her" screen name is hannamontanana, "her" avatar is wearing leggings, coco channel quote in her sig, intro a bit cheesy, a thread titled "new member" [​IMG]

4. kungapa

kungapa Senior member

i dont believe any of this. "her" screen name is hannamontanana, "her" avatar is wearing leggings, coco channel quote in her sig, intro a bit cheesy, a thread titled "new member" [​IMG]

Still - good effort!

5. hannahmontana

hannahmontana Well-Known Member

pretty tough crowd here in this forum, I see. what is spam in the context of my posts? my understanding of the term is that it refers to unwanted advertising.

6. MetroStyles

MetroStyles Senior member

First of all, Hanna, welcome to the forum. You will find lots of good info about men's style here. You will also find a lot of immature guys asking you to show them your tits since women do not normally post here.

Secondly, show us your tits.

Thirdly, I wonder how long it will take for our resident Female Forumite Seducer matt to bag this one. Two months? Three months? I am putting the O/U at 2.5 months.

7. hannahmontana

hannahmontana Well-Known Member

First of all, Hanna, welcome to the forum. You will find lots of good info about men's style here. You will also find a lot of immature guys asking you to show them your tits since women do not normally post here.

Thirdly, I wonder how long it will take for our resident Female Forumite Seducer matt to bag this one. Two months? Three months? I am putting the O/U at 2.5 months.

first: thanks
    second: no
    third: I am putting the O/U at never.

8. MetroStyles

first: thanks second: no third: I am putting the O/U at never.
    You underestimate the powers of e-seduction. [​IMG]

9. cross22

cross22 Senior member

So, who is going to drop the mandatory SUYT?

[​IMG]

10. kungapa

kungapa Senior member

first: thanks
    second: no
    third: I am putting the O/U at never.

If this is a spambot it is very, very good!

11. kwilkinson

kwilkinson Having a Ball

This is one of the worst things about this site. This girl was screwed from the start because A) she was a new member who started a thread, and god knows all you jackasses just can't let the world go on without your incredibly witty remarks, and B) she's a woman, and half of you hate women so much you're going to be dickbags for no reason.

12. Neo_Version 7

Neo_Version 7 Senior member

^ I was wondering when your white knight ass would come along.

13. kwilkinson

kwilkinson Having a Ball

^ I was wondering when your white knight ass would come along.
    It doesn't matter to me that it's a girl, everybody on this site is still a jackass to a male n00b if they make a thread to introduce themselves. It makes no sense. I'm as inner circle as it gets and I'm always willing to make the circle bigger. For anyone but 187, that is.

14. MetroStyles

This is one of the worst things about this site. This girl was screwed from the start because A) she was a new member who started a thread, and god knows all you jackasses just can't let the world go on without your incredibly witty remarks, and B) she's a woman, and half of you hate women so much you're going to be dickbags for no reason.

This is silly. It is like accepting a non-model minority into an Ivy just to fill a quota rather than on a merit basis and then pretending to be all confused when they do not succeed.

If she can't handle it, she can't handle it. If she can, like tomgirl, then she will be a celebrated and happy member of the site. No reason to pretend we are mature iGents when we are just a bunch of poop and dick joke-makin' virgeens.

15. Thomas

Thomas Senior member

This. Wait, am I still inner circle?

matt is spoken for and seems happy. Oh, and he's on the other side of the world, too.

You underestimate the powers of the moderators. [​IMG]

fixed.

Well, true, but let's be honest: there have been a lot of sock-puppets over the years who purport to be women but turn out otherwise. Women who turn out to be, um, women...are quite few around here, and once they get past the initial razzing seem to be okay.