1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by hannahmontana, May 11, 2011.

1. hannahmontana

hannahmontana Well-Known Member

How is it silly to think that people shouldn't be dickheads in every fucking area of the site for no reason? If you want to make poop and dick jokes and tell girls to show you their tits, do it in DT like I do. Let the rest of the site be, and for fuck's sake we don't need to be assholes to every single noob that ever joins. We were n00bs too.

well, it helps to know that this is normal behavior here.... I guess. I thought that style conscious men would be classy. oh well.

anyways, thanks for the support and a friendly comment to the n00b who started an intro thread.

2. in stitches

in stitches Senior member Moderator

How is it silly to think that people shouldn't be dickheads in every fucking area of the site for no reason? If you want to make poop and dick jokes and tell girls to show you their tits, do it in DT like I do. Let the rest of the site be, and for fuck's sake we don't need to be assholes to every single noob that ever joins. We were n00bs too.

hahahahaha, that would be the day kye, that would be the day.

I agree. And just b/c someone posts an introduction thread doesn't mean they need to get shit on by the second or third post in. That's the long and short of it.

i think it was post 5, with retraction in post 9

well, it helps to know that this is normal behavior here.... I guess. I thought that style conscious men would be classy. oh well.

anyways, thanks for the support and a friendly comment to the n00b who started an intro thread.

not so, this is where we let out all our ugliness since it is comcealed from the masses

3. frenchy

frenchy Senior member

Yawn. Noobs do NOT get flamed when just posting with the flow. That's the short and the long of it.

dude you are wrong on this one,justl let it go or i'll call manton on your ass.

im as big a prick as there ever was one and even i know that when new members (male or female) introduce themselves just leave it be.its actually a nice thing if you think about it.
    half of this site is just a bunch of retards with small penises and low wages who have to overcompensate by shouting other people down and forcing their ideas/ideals/bulshit on other members.

4. frenchy

frenchy Senior member

hahahahaha, that would be the day kye, that would be the day. i think it was post 5, with retraction in post 9 not so, this is where we let out all our ugliness since it is comcealed from the masses
    i will give you credit for the retraction,but you still made the comment initially...so credit taken away,you are a retard go stand in the corner with the dounce hat. ps isnt it an unofficial rule to time out morons who ask female members for pics?

5. Dakota rube

Dakota rube Senior member

A bit better than yesterday, all day vomiting for
    half of this site is just a bunch of retards with small penises and low wages who have to overcompensate by shouting other people down and forcing their ideas/ideals/bulshit on other members.

Names.
    We need to see names.

6. frenchy

frenchy Senior member

It doesn't matter to me that it's a girl, everybody on this site is still a jackass to a male n00b if they make a thread to introduce themselves. It makes no sense. I'm as inner circle as it gets and I'm always willing to make the circle bigger. For anyone but 187, that is.

you are actually one of the few in the circle who isnt tugging one out in rhythm with the other jerk offs,i commend you for that.

7. in stitches

i will give you credit for the retraction,but you still made the comment initially...so credit taken away,you are a retard go stand in the corner with the dounce hat.

ps isnt it an unofficial rule to time out morons who ask female members for pics?

the dunce hat is always on, thankfully they let me have a computer in the corner.

it was a joak! kind of, no it was...

8. frenchy

frenchy Senior member

Names.
    We need to see names.

they know and you know who they are..

9. MetroStyles

MetroStyles Senior member

dude you are wrong on this one,justl let it go or i'll call manton on your ass.

Please do. I will eagerly await his next meltdown and challenge to fight me in midtown Manhattan.

10. frenchy

frenchy Senior member

the dunce hat is always on, thankfully they let me have a computer in the corner.

it was a joak! kind of, no it was...

i dont think it was a joak,i think you couldnt resist being a smartass and then you realized you came off as a douche and retracted,which like i say i give you credit for.
    at least you knew you were wrong,Metro still doesnt get it.
    my point is,if someone said hello to you in real life we wouldnt act this way,so why do it here?
    i think that for some reason people on this site are in like hyper prick overdrive with their quick comments for some reason,probably pent up frustration from being quiet all day at work/play from fear of gettting a beat down from a real man.
    lots of frustrated retards on this site

11. frenchy

frenchy Senior member

Please do. I will eagerly await his next meltdown and challenge to fight me in midtown Manhattan.
    i actually cant stand that know it all,but i do like you so you know it took a lot for me to write that.

12. MetroStyles

I am an e-ass because I am a frustrated, quiet virgeen in real life.

13. in stitches

please dont get TO'ed again. we just met [​IMG]

14. frenchy

frenchy Senior member

I am an e-ass because I am a frustrated, quiet virgeen in real life.

you do claim to get a lot of pussy so i dont know if thats your problem,but there is definitely some other underlying issues for your need for attention..probably divorced parents?

15. MetroStyles

you do claim to get a lot of pussy so i dont know if thats your problem,but there is definitely some other underlying issues for your need for attention..probably divorced parents?

No seriously, I am a virgeen. With divorced parents. [​IMG]

16. frenchy

frenchy Senior member

No seriously, I am a virgeen. With divorced parents. [​IMG]

well there you go then case closed,as you were

17. musicguy

musicguy Senior member

WTF is going on in this threak? Don't scare the new members away guise!

18. in stitches

i dont think it was a joak,i think you couldnt resist being a smartass and then you realized you came off as a douche and retracted,which like i say i give you credit for.
    at least you knew you were wrong,Metro still doesnt get it.
    my point is,if someone said hello to you in real life we wouldnt act this way,so why do it here?
    i think that for some reason people on this site are in like hyper prick overdrive with their quick comments for some reason,probably pent up frustration from being quiet all day at work/play from fear of gettting a beat down from a real man.
    lots of frustrated retards on this site

it was a joke. and i was trying to acertain the seriousness of the poster. its not like people here dont pull shit like that (creating new usernames) all the time. it became clear that the poster was serious so i retracted. not the joke mind you, but me calling her a retard. btw i think my paln worked out fine, as this thread became rather entertaining and it seems clear the OP is A-OK.

also you can not compare meeting a live human person to posting on a forum filled with jokers, assholes and spammers all of whom are anonomys.

19. hannahmontana

hannahmontana Well-Known Member

it was a joke. and i was trying to acertain the seriousness of the poster. its not like people here dont pull shit like that (creating new usernames) all the time. it became clear that the poster was serious so i retracted. not the joke mind you, but me calling her a retard. btw i think my paln worked out fine, as this thread became rather entertaining and it seems clear the OP is A-OK.

also you can not compare meeting a live human person to posting on a forum filled with jokers, assholes and spammers all of whom are anonomys.

yeah, I am ok and I appreciated the retraction.

20. IrateCustomer

IrateCustomer Senior member

Well, this thread is a shining example of the site. Talk about a welcome mat made of razor blades.