• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part III

Status
Not open for further replies.

Holdfast

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Mr.P
This is inspiring. Does that shirt colour have a name?
I believe the board consensus would probably be "shockingly garish, especially with a contrast collar".
biggrin.gif
Having said that, you can also find it in the Thomas Mason Silverline book; it's very green, but with a slight blue hue. I don't know what the best name would be for it. Someone here called it "teal", which is probably the most accurate, though teal is a bit bright for it I think. It's somewhere in between teal and the colour of US money, in real life. EDIT: I recall now that PandA named it Robin's Egg Blue, which is a good descriptor too. Hope that helps! Parker's looking smashing as usual, I see.
cheers.gif

spoozy

Reaction score
Originally Posted by luftvier

T´was caught on my opened shirt sleeves. Cheers, though!

Originally Posted by acecow
worship.gif

+1!

Originally Posted by SpooPoker

You must not tempt your brethren with overwhelmingly great ps.
worship.gif

Originally Posted by ctp120

Killin it, ctp. Keep it coming that way!

Originally Posted by NOBD

Generally i am a big fan of your stuff, but i think this might have been better without the scarf...

Those 4x1 db always look kinda dated, but you bring it togehter nicely with the hat. Shorten the trou and you can keep it, i guess.

Originally Posted by MBreinin

Nay, this ic all so well-balanced and thought-out...you are trying to hard. NOT.
laugh.gif

Great stuff, Mike!

Cashmere...

5664787191_4e8ed1e7b5_z.jpg
5664788271_67aaae5a38_z.jpg
5664788723_631657e375_z.jpg

Big A

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Yesterday and today

photo-21.jpg

mmkn

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Casualizing it for a Frenchy dinner with my wife . . .

YpIeJ.jpg

jil sander
jon green bespoke shirt
giorgio armani
silvano lattanzi bespoke shoes

- M

EBugatti

Timed Out
Timed Out
Reaction score
Originally Posted by SpooPoker
SF meat up: who is who?
db573ee3.jpg

(Sorry this is old, but just catching up...)
@ SPOO-- You got the JL Chapels???? Where?
@ Artoftime You really need to start posting again.

SpooPoker

Internet Bigtimer and Most Popular Man on Campus
Affiliate Vendor
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
Originally Posted by upr_crust
There will be thunderstorms in NYC by the afternoon, so today's fit was chosen with "what's next to the dry cleaner's" in mind.

Looks good - only I would have swapped the shirt for a plain or a stripe, seems a bit too close to the SC.

And those thunderstorms sucked today.
cloud.gif

Originally Posted by patrickBOOTH
This wins poast of the day solely on the Dimebag Darrelesque smiley.

Fuckin A, bro.
icon_gu_b_slayer[1].gif

[*] This is a Gianni Versace Couture from god knows what 80s year. I know it's not contemporary.

SS 1998 or 1999. You took in a size 56?!?

Originally Posted by acridsheep
SPOOmpa Loompa oompa de do
I've got a perfect puzzle for you
SPOOmpa Loompa oompa de de
If you are a wise you'll listen to me

What do you get when you wear purple cord
Flitting around like the Chairman of the Board
What do you do when you don such a hue
Who do you think you are, you're Spoo!

SPOOmpa Loompa oompa de dah
If you wear purple you will go far
You will bed scores of loose women too
Like the SPOOmpa Loompa doompa de do

SPOOmpa De Do!

IMPORTANT NOTICE: No media files are hosted on these forums. By clicking the link below you agree to view content from an external website. We can not be held responsible for the suitability or legality of this material. If the video does not play, wait a minute or try again later. I AGREE

TIP: to embed Youtube clips, put only the encoded part of the Youtube URL, e.g. eBGIQ7ZuuiU between the tags.

worship.gif

Originally Posted by MBreinin
This pic illustrates exactly why I used to crop my head. But, ya'll wanted head shots, so you get them...complete with me in the middle of a blink.

Time for red.

Have a good one,

Mike

I just got my first pair of red pants.. (thanks Ed) thanks for the pointers. Although you know I am not going to do an emblematic
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Holdfast
My recent run of leery outfits continues... Misjudged the weather today though; it was pretty cool despite the sunshine around lunchtime as I was heading out, so thought I'd wear this flannel for one of the last times until autumn. It was OK over lunch, even sitting outside in the sun, but by mid-afternoon, and walking around town, things were starting to get a bit hot under the collar!
smile.gif

You know I love this suit, but not sure the green tie was the right color here. A pink would have been great with a white shirt.

DSC_0895.jpg

Dont stop.

One minor nitpick is the tie knot should have been a bit bigger to fill up the collar, but thats just a tiny thing that 99.5% of the population would not notice.

Originally Posted by Parker
Summer loafin' today.

You make me sick with your consistency. Very nice.

Originally Posted by Orgetorix

Tell me more about this PS.

Originally Posted by Threadbearer
I know this is a strange thing to focus on, but I love those socks with that outfit.

+1

Originally Posted by spoozy
Cashmere...

Little busy up top brethren, maybe a solid would have wrapped it up better - but overall continue your upward trajectory please.
biggrin.gif

Originally Posted by Big A
Yesterday and today

Kids got you up that late, huh?

Navi

Reaction score
Originally Posted by FlamingModerate
Spoozy, the collar role on that shirt is spectacular. Mmkn, what is going on with those pants?
That's Armani's "thing", ugly huge bellbottom pants. Not sure how anybody likes the look but hey, if that's what you're into, who am I to judge? I concur though, what shirt is that Spoozmeister!?
DSC_0895.jpg

Was you saying the jacket and tie are actually blue a joke or something? Because they look 100% brown on my laptop monitor and my phones screen. Either your camera has gone insane or my sarcasm meter is busted. Nice look either way. I think a different tie like a grenadine and a more interesting square would've knocked this one out the park.

Jamesgatz

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Was you saying the jacket and tie are actually blue a joke or something? Because they look 100% brown on my laptop monitor and my phones screen. Either your camera has gone insane or my sarcasm meter is busted. Nice look either way. I think a different tie like a grenadine and a more interesting square would've knocked this one out the park.[/quote]

I also complimented the man for rocking great browns lately. Glad it's not just my eyes playing tricks...

Parker

Distinguished Member
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Imperator
details on the shoes Parker?

These are Crockett & Jones Hayling. On the 366 last. I'm happy to finally find a loafer last that fits.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads