• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Official Events and PSA thread

iyorito

Reaction score
There had been a change of plans, and:

April 9th, we will be accepting appointments between 9AM through 6PM

The Benjamin
125 East 50th Street
New York, NY 10022
212 715 2500
[email protected]

mktitsworth

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Awesome to see that they're coming to Dallas.

Edit: As someone new to this whole thing, do I need to make an appointment, or should I be able to just show up? Please excuse my ignorance of etiquette in this situation.

GBear

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
drool.gif

Despos

Distinguished Member
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
Originally Posted by mktitsworth
Awesome to see that they're coming to Dallas.

Edit: As someone new to this whole thing, do I need to make an appointment, or should I be able to just show up? Please excuse my ignorance of etiquette in this situation.

Better for you if you make an appointment. Email Dean or myself.

JamesX

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by acecow
Oh, come on! Twice in San Francisco and zero in Los Angeles. Life's unfair.
Weren't they in LSBH just few month ago? NVM, I think that was George Cleverley. I always get the GC and GG Confused.

skywalker

Reaction score
Some Loro Piana stuff at neiman marcus (website). Go to sale, search for Piana. Extra 25% iirc, only one jacket left I believe. I missed out on a snowdream at $900 ish.

kellgy

Reaction score
Originally Posted by runner-guy
I know Men's Wearhouse is not popular around here, but they are running their Buy One, Get One Free Sale on everything starting today. If you need cedar shoe trees or other accessories it's a good deal. They are also running Buy One, Get One 50% off shoes, including Allen Edmonds.
Thanks for the tip. I just ordered two Van Ness AEs, burgundy and tan. I do prefer leather soles but rubber will serve me quite well at work.

Tyrone MacStiophain

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
For those looking for good suit hangers, I saw these at BB&B yesterday. They are very thick, probably about 2-3 inches at the shoulders. Made of solid wood, great construction. The price is quite fair. I bought 3.

http://www.bedbathandbeyond.com/prod...0&KSKU=120056&

Best deal I've found on coat hangers, hands down: http://www.usahanger.com/ .
They come out to under $4 each, and they're seriously heavy duty. Only problem is, they don't come in cedar.

acecow

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Tyrone MacStiophain
Best deal I've found on coat hangers, hands down: http://www.usahanger.com/ .
They come out to under $4 each, and they're seriously heavy duty. Only problem is, they don't come in cedar.

Wow, that is a great deal. I think I'll order 9 and return the BB&B ones. Thanks!

rabidawg

Reaction score
If you wait a little I can share my opinion on them. I just ordered a set of 18.

Waiting with bated breath.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.2%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.4%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 27 10.9%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 17.0%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.4%

Forum statistics

Threads