• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Trapp

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by 3 Prague Winters
I just scored a pair of RRL Straights for $12 at an outlet. They scanned for $59.99 minus 75% off, plus a coupon for another 20% entire purchase.

Since you kopped at an outlet I assume they fit. But if they don't, pm me 'cause I might be willing to buy from you (depending of course of measurements) and make you a profit. The Straights fit me better than low straights and I much prefer the higher rise.

wEstSidE

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by 3 Prague Winters
I just scored a pair of RRL Straights for $12 at an outlet. They scanned for $59.99 minus 75% off, plus a coupon for another 20% entire purchase.
buy all of the sizes they have and sell them on here.

3 Prague Winters

Reaction score
Originally Posted by wEstSidE
buy all of the sizes they have and sell them on here.
It was the only pair and in my size (32x32). It was definitely priced wrong. Normally, they're priced at $199 minus 75%= $50. $50 is a good price, but $12 is incredible. It's even better than the $39 RRL's from Marshall's from a couple of years ago.

ataru

Reaction score
Just a heads up, here's that green check shirt I was talking about before in m for $50 again. Same seller I bought it from before. http://cgi.ebay.com/RRL-Double-RL-19...item19c42e66be I'm wearing that shirt today as an overshirt over a unis indigo blue oxford. It's especially nice as an overshirt because of the cream contrast on the inside of the collar- I'll definitely be looking for this feature in other rrl shirts.

NAMOR

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Originally Posted by ataru
Just a heads up, here's that green check shirt I was talking about before in m for $50 again. Same seller I bought it from before. http://cgi.ebay.com/RRL-Double-RL-195-Grn-Chk-Plaid-Flannel-Workshirt-M-/110665557694?pt=US_CSA_MC_Shirts&hash=item19c42e66be I'm wearing that shirt today as an overshirt over a unis indigo blue oxford. It's especially nice as an overshirt because of the cream contrast on the inside of the collar- I'll definitely be looking for this feature in other rrl shirts.
i have this shirt. can you post a fit pic? your fit sounds intriguing

NAMOR

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
the same seller is also selling this shirt:
puffy+shirt.jpg

NAMOR

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Originally Posted by kmdsimpson
I'll say this - they have some really out there stuff for sale, but their prices are more than fair on almost everything.
agreed. This seller is probably one of the most affordable resellers of RRL on eBay. I am actually considering purchasing this shirt. I already have one like this in chambray so naturally the white would make a great addition to my already ridiculous, unpractical wardrobe of button-ups

kmdsimpson

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by NAMOR
agreed. This seller is probably one of the most affordable resellers of RRL on eBay. I am actually considering purchasing this shirt. I already have one like this in chambray so naturally the white would make a great addition to my already ridiculous, unpractical wardrobe of button-ups

These pants from them look interesting, but the pics are so bad I can't tell.
http://cgi.ebay.com/RRL-Double-RL-39...#ht_3187wt_905

I just made an offer on a shirt from another seller who is charging $99 for something this seller would likely sell for $49. It was instantly declined. Is that how make-an-offer works? Is there an auto-decline feature?

tv2177

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
These pants from them look interesting, but the pics are so bad I can't tell.
http://cgi.ebay.com/RRL-Double-RL-39...#ht_3187wt_905

I just made an offer on a shirt from another seller who is charging $99 for something this seller would likely sell for $49. It was instantly declined. Is that how make-an-offer works? Is there an auto-decline feature?

i saw this today, this one is so badass.

NAMOR

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
These pants from them look interesting, but the pics are so bad I can't tell. http://cgi.ebay.com/RRL-Double-RL-390-Wool-Buckle-Back-Dress-Pants-34-/110664185680?pt=US_CSA_MC_Pants&hash=item19c4197750#ht_3187wt_905 I just made an offer on a shirt from another seller who is charging $99 for something this seller would likely sell for $49. It was instantly declined. Is that how make-an-offer works? Is there an auto-decline feature?
I am actually considering these pants as well. I contacted the seller for measurements but never got a response. For make-an-offer, the seller can do it one of two ways: 1) They can view all offers that come in manually, or 2) They can have ebay automatically decline offers below a certain amount (set by seller). The "good" offers are then sent to the seller to consider

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 103 36.7%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 102 36.3%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 36 12.8%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 46 16.4%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 41 14.6%

Forum statistics

Threads