The Official RRL Thread

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by whodini, May 21, 2009.

1. Trapp

Trapp Senior member

I just scored a pair of RRL Straights for $12 at an outlet. They scanned for $59.99 minus 75% off, plus a coupon for another 20% entire purchase.

Since you kopped at an outlet I assume they fit. But if they don't, pm me 'cause I might be willing to buy from you (depending of course of measurements) and make you a profit. The Straights fit me better than low straights and I much prefer the higher rise.

2. wEstSidE

wEstSidE Senior member

I just scored a pair of RRL Straights for $12 at an outlet. They scanned for $59.99 minus 75% off, plus a coupon for another 20% entire purchase.
    buy all of the sizes they have and sell them on here.

3. 3 Prague Winters

3 Prague Winters Senior member

It was the only pair and in my size (32x32). It was definitely priced wrong. Normally, they're priced at $199 minus 75%= $50. $50 is a good price, but $12 is incredible. It's even better than the $39 RRL's from Marshall's from a couple of years ago.

4. Froosh

Froosh Senior member

Hey wEst, can you get more yourself? Wouldn't mind a faded pair!

5. wEstSidE

wEstSidE Senior member

i don't expect to see any pairs in the near future.

6. Dave_SFU

Dave_SFU Senior member

I managed to get a few pairs at the outlet not long ago. Selling them right now

7. ataru

ataru Senior member

Just a heads up, here's that green check shirt I was talking about before in m for $50 again. Same seller I bought it from before. http://cgi.ebay.com/RRL-Double-RL-19...item19c42e66be I'm wearing that shirt today as an overshirt over a unis indigo blue oxford. It's especially nice as an overshirt because of the cream contrast on the inside of the collar- I'll definitely be looking for this feature in other rrl shirts.

8. edubs01

edubs01 Senior member

Anybody purchased anything recently from the new collections?

9. NAMOR

NAMOR Senior member

Just a heads up, here's that green check shirt I was talking about before in m for $50 again. Same seller I bought it from before. http://cgi.ebay.com/RRL-Double-RL-195-Grn-Chk-Plaid-Flannel-Workshirt-M-/110665557694?pt=US_CSA_MC_Shirts&hash=item19c42e66be I'm wearing that shirt today as an overshirt over a unis indigo blue oxford. It's especially nice as an overshirt because of the cream contrast on the inside of the collar- I'll definitely be looking for this feature in other rrl shirts.
    i have this shirt. can you post a fit pic? your fit sounds intriguing

10. NAMOR

NAMOR Senior member

the same seller is also selling this shirt: [​IMG] [​IMG]

11. kmdsimpson

kmdsimpson Senior member

the same seller is also selling this shirt:

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

I'll say this - they have some really out there stuff for sale, but their prices are more than fair on almost everything.

12. NAMOR

NAMOR Senior member

I'll say this - they have some really out there stuff for sale, but their prices are more than fair on almost everything.
    agreed. This seller is probably one of the most affordable resellers of RRL on eBay. I am actually considering purchasing this shirt. I already have one like this in chambray so naturally the white would make a great addition to my already ridiculous, unpractical wardrobe of button-ups

13. kmdsimpson

kmdsimpson Senior member

agreed. This seller is probably one of the most affordable resellers of RRL on eBay. I am actually considering purchasing this shirt. I already have one like this in chambray so naturally the white would make a great addition to my already ridiculous, unpractical wardrobe of button-ups

These pants from them look interesting, but the pics are so bad I can't tell.
    http://cgi.ebay.com/RRL-Double-RL-39...#ht_3187wt_905

I just made an offer on a shirt from another seller who is charging $99 for something this seller would likely sell for $49. It was instantly declined. Is that how make-an-offer works? Is there an auto-decline feature?

14. tv2177

tv2177 Senior member

These pants from them look interesting, but the pics are so bad I can't tell.
    http://cgi.ebay.com/RRL-Double-RL-39...#ht_3187wt_905

I just made an offer on a shirt from another seller who is charging $99 for something this seller would likely sell for $49. It was instantly declined. Is that how make-an-offer works? Is there an auto-decline feature?

i saw this today, this one is so badass.

15. NAMOR

NAMOR Senior member

These pants from them look interesting, but the pics are so bad I can't tell. http://cgi.ebay.com/RRL-Double-RL-390-Wool-Buckle-Back-Dress-Pants-34-/110664185680?pt=US_CSA_MC_Pants&hash=item19c4197750#ht_3187wt_905 I just made an offer on a shirt from another seller who is charging $99 for something this seller would likely sell for $49. It was instantly declined. Is that how make-an-offer works? Is there an auto-decline feature?
    I am actually considering these pants as well. I contacted the seller for measurements but never got a response. For make-an-offer, the seller can do it one of two ways: 1) They can view all offers that come in manually, or 2) They can have ebay automatically decline offers below a certain amount (set by seller). The "good" offers are then sent to the seller to consider