• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Styleforum Success Stories

*Tee*

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by bows1
Yup!

Sponsored by Teebay
laugh.gif

dune

Reaction score
Originally Posted by APK
Volume III: Less AZN, No Leather, Stop Menstruating All Over My Thread Edition

But the moral of this story is that the nuances such as hair and facial hair can make a world of difference. You don't need to run to your local barber/hairstylist with a fistful of Synthese pictures. However, if you're one of the people suffering from nosteezeitis, then you may want to consider if details such as your hair are playing a factor. Your smacked-ass haircut may be the only thing holding you back.

How bad is it that I did this?

jslade

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
What do you call this style of boots that dismal is wearing? I'm guessing they're Margiela?

2uztb20.jpg

jet

Persian Bro
Reaction score
they're just side zips

notwithit

Pullup laureate
Reaction score
Originally Posted by APK
And as Adam(not West)24 shows, cleaner doesn't have to equal boring. A lot of his fits utilize muted colors, but in a manner where they complement the other.

FTFY.

Also, I liked the Augusto86 before better than the after, Samba stripes and arm stripes aside.

For reals, though, thanks for un-derailing this thread. I'd offer to provide a cringe-worthy pre-SF picture of myself from a couple of years ago, but my current fits are still pretty mediocre.

lmaozedong

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
how did i not see this thread before. pure entertainment. my before and after sf pics would look pretty similar

lemmywinks

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
You know now that I think of it I think me wearing slimmer jeans was the giant turning point in my life. I bought some raw denim, felt like the ****, became more confident and started kicking butt in life

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.2%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.4%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 27 10.9%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 17.0%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.4%

Forum statistics

Threads