• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

The OFFICIAL Fragrance Split Discussion Thread

curt2121

Reaction score
Originally Posted by fashion_newbie
Given the interest, anyone want to lead it? I have never done a split and may not be the best person to lead it.

I'm definitely not the best for this either. Never done it and not in a market with access to Creed. I occasionally make it to SF, but not often enough to be leading this. Definitely in for a split though.

Master-Classter

Distinguished Member
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score
for me, I'll be clear.... i'm not in any mood/position to be buying new frags right now. My list and note indicate that sometime in the next 2-3 months i might be interested in those ones, and even then I really do need to test it a couple of times since i've got some samples but haven't got round to using them yet even. So... I'm open to whoever (including me) leading the thing but I'm in Canada so it may not make sense, and I'm also waiting closer to 3 months since I literally have over 100 samples in front of me to work through.

Rambo

Timed Out
Timed Out
Reaction score
I'll host the split but I have no interest in that particular fragrance. If you guys want to break me off a little bit for the work I'll do it no problem.

BTW - The Malle split is now closed. If anyone else is interested in it please PM me.

sonick

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I'd be interested in Bois du Portugal split as well.

CologneReview

Reaction score
Creed Aventus? CLOSED PM me if interested to start another split
creed-aventus.jpg
Top Note: Blackcurrant from sunny Corsica, where Napoleon was born. Bergamot from Italy, site of victories that made Napoleon famous. Calville Blanc apples of France, where Napoleon rose to be emperor. Royal pineapple, Napoleon’s favorite palace dessert. Middle Note: Napoleon Roses. Louisiana birch, the very wood of his throne. Jasmine from Egypt, where his empire reached. Exotic patchouli, valued for scent -– and health. Base Note: Oak moss from Spain, which Napoleon conquered late in his career. Ambergris from the seas, to show the strength of Napoleon’s navy. Gourmand vanilla in the French style signals the touch of high living Napoleon enjoyed. 1. curt2121 (paid) 2. AJB (paid) 3. iamgenius (paid) 4. k1d (pending payment) 5. uNiCoRnPriNcEsSx (paid)

Rambo

Timed Out
Timed Out
Reaction score
Next up: A split of CREED Bois du Portugal - CLOSED
creed-bois-du-portugal-perfume.jpg
A description from Creed Boutique: CREED Bois du Portugal
The word "bois" means "woods". The fragrant woods of Portugal inspired this luxuriously rich, warm and masculine blend.
Classification: Woody/Oriental
Characteristics: A rich, warm, mysterious scent, CREED Bois du Portugal is bursting with personality and power. Its intoxicating aroma charms you at once, then slowly invites you in to explore its hidden depths. Complex, alluring, soothing. Although it is beloved by men,CREED Bois du Portugal is also appealing to women who appreciate a rich fragrance.​
  • Top Notes: Bergamot​
  • Middle Notes: Lavender​
  • Base Notes: Cedar, sandalwood from Mysore, vetiver and ambergris​
-A quick note before we continue - I was asked to host this split and take care of the leg work as the person who was interested in doing it felt that some with more experience might be able to handle it better. I agreed, both to be nice and to help out this thread which needs a boost, but its quite a bit of time and work and I have no interest in this scent, so I'm not doing it for free. There will be an additional $5 on top of each split for my time and effort. If you have a problem with this I will be happy to ask for $10 instead. The 8.4oz (250ml) bottle costs $350 and this is going to be a 5-way split. Each portion will come in a glass 2oz atomizer bottle and will be shipped Priority mail in the US (International buyers will pay extra on top of the $6 for shipping). International buyers please notify me in your PM's. Costs on each portion will be $87 and breaks down to $70 for the juice + $12 for the bottle and shipping + $5 for me. Payments provided via Paypal gift only. PM me to be included in the sign up: 1.) fashion_newbie - payment received 2.) collingsnyc - payment received 3.) curt 2121 - payment received 4.) KObalto - payment received 5.) Notreknip - payment received

Notreknip

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Sorry guys, I'm still just "considering" the above BdP. Somebody likely would be able to push me into it (i.e. if everyone was waiting on a #5), but for now I'll just spectate.

CologneReview

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Notreknip
Sorry guys, I'm still just "considering" the above BdP. Somebody likely would be able to push me into it (i.e. if everyone was waiting on a #5), but for now I'll just spectate.

Doooo it
fistbump.gif

CologneReview

Reaction score
Green Irish Tweed by Creed Closed PM if interested in starting second split
1245704034_creed-green-irish-tweed_1.jpg
Split by 1oz/30mL $58 per oz This includes shipping to Cont US. That is $46 juice + $12 bottle/shipping Reference pricing buying 1oz from Creed Boutique is $130 and 2.5oz is $225 As classic as a perfectly tailored tuxedo on Oscar night, Creed Green Irish Tweed is loyally worn by today's Hollywood leading men who ask for it by name. A film colony legend like the stars who wear it, Green Irish Tweed has an invigorating freshness and pure masculinity that have made it not only one of the most artistic fragrances from Olivier CREED, but also one of the most successful. Classification: Green / Woods / Classic Characteristics: As refreshing as a walk through the Irish countryside, Green Irish Tweed is one of the signature scents of the House of CREED. Rich, fresh, green, spicy, sporty, original and unforgettable. * Top Notes: French verbena, Florentine iris * Middle Notes: Violet leaves * Base Notes: Sandalwood from Mysore, ambergris 1. uNiCoRnPriNcEsSx (SF) (paid) 2. MrGoodBytes (SF) (paid) 3. Logged2008 (BB) 4. Logged2008 (BB) 5. sonick (SF) (paid) 6. Sig123 (SF) 7. Robertclaws (SF) (paid) 8. collingsnyc (paid)

fashion_newbie

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Notreknip

Will be sure to convince you when we get to that point!

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 93 37.5%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.3%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 27 10.9%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 16.9%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.3%

Staff online

Forum statistics