• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

The WAYWT Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Synthese

Darth Millennial
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
snowman, where'd you find the scarf in stock?

floppy boots and a flowy coat and then you win

Eason

Bicurious Racist
Reaction score
Originally Posted by skeleton
i like the way he wears rick owens

http://img507.imageshack.us/img507/9206/maximeontherunway.gif[/IMG[/I]

LMAO. Apparently wears it into the shower, too.

Eason

Bicurious Racist
Reaction score
Originally Posted by softy
i was referring to the yakult mini yogurt guys / flavored melon crap.

soju is alright, i'd rather not revisit benders of yesteryear however.
that dduk kochi stuff is great though
DSC_2344+0907.jpg

I'm ******* salivating at that. Can't wait to go to Seoul this Jan

snowmanxl

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Synthese
snowman, where'd you find the scarf in stock? floppy boots and a flowy coat and then you win
ive been watching this thing at oki ni for a while now. its a 2 seasons old i think. floppy cloak-like boots?? i saw this guy maybe an inch or two shorter than myself and he had an ill fitted mid-length coat and it made him look super small, so i have to be careful in choosing "flowy" coats lol. unibrow comment: yeah i guess it does look like a unibrow from far, but up close people can tell its the frames.

slack tide

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by chasingred
slack, i dig the combo of colors and materials here. you should post a full fit pic, but this looks great

Thanks, red, I appreciate it. Had trouble taking a full body pic today. I took one in the bathroom but I just don't like the urinals behind me and getting (justifiably) spooked every time the door opens
laugh.gif
But thanks again for your comments...I like the way the BoO sets against the cords if I may say so myself. Not normally big on leaving the shirt to hang below the sweater but it's a nice fabric and color so just let it slide...(and of course a BoO small is too short to tuck in appropriately, anyway..)

Originally Posted by cez
never been keen on the brand but i am loving the BoO.

Never been too awfully keen on it myself, but you can't normally argue with the fabric and patterns. You can see by the pic how nice and thick the material is. I normally reserve my BoO purchases to short sleeved button downs (on sale), primarily to wear beneath a sweater (I don't like wearing long sleeve button downs beneath sweaters. Feel too constricted and I can always see the frumpy lines of the shirt beneath a thin cashmere). And also in the summer time. Though it takes a special steezer to pull off a short sleeved ocbd imo. Sorry to digress, as always. Just another detailed shot at the shirt..

b4c7ad4e.jpg

APK

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Originally Posted by connor
thatd be hella funny to me if synth was just hella ugly. like every branch on the way down ugly

Am I the only one who remembers when Synthese never blurred his face out? I know I didn't dream that ****.

chasingred

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by slack tide
Thanks, red, I appreciate it. Had trouble taking a full body pic today. I took one in the bathroom but I just don't like the urinals behind me and getting (justifiably) spooked every time the door opens
laugh.gif
But thanks again for your comments...I like the way the BoO sets against the cords if I may say so myself. Not normally big on leaving the shirt to hang below the sweater but it's a nice fabric and color so just let it slide...(and of course a BoO small is too short to tuck in appropriately, anyway..)[/SPOILER]

Yea, good call on bathroom shots. Doesn't matter what they have on, people always look ridiculous taking bathroom shots, whether it's in their own or a public one. We need more baller lifestyle shots like this.
IMG_3240.jpg

Who made the grey cardigan you have on? edit: nm, just read your post.

slack tide

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by chasingred
Who made the grey cardigan you have on?
W+H (from a couple winters back I think...) same as I wore yesterday in this pic right here: edit; see you found the answer..
90a23e19.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 95 38.0%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 91 36.4%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 27 10.8%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 16.8%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.2%

Forum statistics

Threads