Dismiss Notice

STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

The WAYWT Discussion Thread

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by Eason, Feb 1, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. softy

softy Senior member

I want to post my waywt pic, but don't want to get slaughtered with all the anguish in here. [​IMG]

i just peeped it. it makes you look even more like k-town discoteque owner than the last one did. you just need some giant shades to go with it

2. Prada_Ferragamo

Prada_Ferragamo Senior member

i just peeped it. it makes you look even more like k-town discoteque owner than the last one did. you just need some giant shades to go with it

Speaking of which. NYC k-town had some hot ass Korean chicks when I was there last time. Wish I knew how to speak Korean. [​IMG]

3. softy

softy Senior member

Speaking of which. NYC k-town had some hot ass Korean chicks when I was there last time. Wish I knew how to speak Korean. [​IMG]
    lez roll up in our Y's sweatpants + white pumas steez and go paint the town red [​IMG] tbh they are probably plastic surgeried out chix go wild for that kim jong-il steez let's sip some'a dat soju+ melon yogurt action

4. aether

aether Senior member

i dont understand how ARW can say antyhing about synthese's facial structure. have you guys met eachother in real life or something?

5. Prada_Ferragamo

lez roll up in our Y's sweatpants + white pumas steez and go paint the town red [​IMG]
    tbh they are probably plastic surgeried out
    chix go wild for that kim jong-il steez
    let's sip some'a dat soju+ melon yogurt action

[​IMG]

6. softy

softy Senior member

7. Prada_Ferragamo

You don't like soju? I love that stuff.

8. toothsomesound

toothsomesound Senior member

i dont understand how ARW can say antyhing about synthese's facial structure. have you guys met eachother in real life or something?
    lol nah dude, just based on fit pics, obviously can't see his whole face but you get the nose down. he's got a broad jaw and and long chin etc

9. Makeshift_Robot

Makeshift_Robot Senior member

This isn't a contest on who can be push the most boundaries. Stop trying to be the Dada of fashion. Most avant garde movements are just filled with dickheads anyway who have totally left the realm of aesthetics and beauty, and instead become completely concerned ideas. If that's your bag, then you should only talk to people who are in that conversation, because others are clearly going to clown you for having some really retarded aesthetic sense.

You're a fucking goofball. Fashion avant-garde isn't like Flux or F2B or something, that's just fashion now. Avant-garde is some old Paul Poiret or Chalayan or something. Owens, Saberi, and co. all have a really clear aesthetic bent. Just because ssense tells you something is "avant-garde" doesn't mean it is.

Or: sometimes, when you don't like a thing, it still has worth.

If "This isn't a contest on who can be push the most boundaries" means what I think it means, I would disagree. In some aspects, it is a contest on who can be push the most boundaries. Current leader (designer): Martin Margiela and the exposed labia runway look. My bet for a successor is Gareth Pugh showering the audience with dog semen fired from Super Soakers, but I don't know if you could even get enough pneumatic pressure or what.

10. softy

softy Senior member

You don't like soju? I love that stuff.

i was referring to the yakult mini yogurt guys / flavored melon crap.

soju is alright, i'd rather not revisit benders of yesteryear however.
    that dduk kochi stuff is great though
    [​IMG]

11. Makeshift_Robot

Makeshift_Robot Senior member

PS Lane please chill out until you've done an apprenticeship with zam or something, the ceaseless pushing of sz stuff is irritating, even on sz.

12. Prada_Ferragamo

I had melon flavored frozen yogurt before, and I liked it.

And yes to the screwer.

13. softy

softy Senior member

well hu cares what flavor dat soju yogurt rice cake jawns is as long as those leggy bitches put out amirite?? LOL I LOVE SEX ♪

14. Prada_Ferragamo

well hu cares what flavor dat soju yogurt rice cake jawns is as long as those leggy bitches put out amirite?? LOL I LOVE SEX ♪

QFT

15. softy

softy Senior member

so what is worse, listening to some tooth-grindingly annoying k-pop on a bookshelf stereo while you fornicate with a chick or listening to somatically stimulating tunes while masturbating alone? tough choice [​IMG]

oh sorry entering styleforum late nite edition here

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.