• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Site Topics - Part II

kwilkinson

Having a Ball
Reaction score
Can we put an end to the Edina drunkpoasts? Especially ironic after he called out Arrogant Bastard for poasting stupid, unfunny and useless ****.

edinatlanta

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Originally Posted by kwilkinson
Can we put an end to the Edina drunkpoasts? Especially ironic after he called out Arrogant Bastard for poasting stupid, unfunny and useless ****.

I KNOW RIGHT!
bounce2.gif

frown.gif

Don Carlos

In Time Out
Timed Out
Reaction score
I'd also like to point out that stupid, unfunny, and useless **** is the new smart, funny, and useful ****.

Captain Buzzkill and his junior space rangers need to find a new planet to infect with their no-funitude.

kwilkinson

Having a Ball
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Arrogant Bastard
I'd also like to point out that stupid, unfunny, and useless **** is the new smart, funny, and useful ****.

Captain Buzzkill and his junior space rangers need to find a new planet to infect with their no-funitude.

fwiw I liked the weekend poasts. But my bonar for you may have blinded my sense of humor.

Don Carlos

In Time Out
Timed Out
Reaction score
fwiw I liked the weekend poasts. But my bonar for you may have blinded my sense of humor.

Those posts were gold, my man. Solid gold. The hits kept on comin'.

Tokyo Slim

In Time Out
Timed Out
Reaction score

I kind of feel like I pioneered this trend.

Don Carlos

In Time Out
Timed Out
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Tokyo Slim
I kind of feel like I pioneered this trend.

I dunno, were you doing DT Everywhere before I was? I had Nigerian Man going around trolling various forums for quite awhile back. That character was generally considered the first wave of the hot new "WTF is this ****?" cinema.

Tokyo Slim

In Time Out
Timed Out
Reaction score
I dunno, were you doing DT Everywhere before I was? I had Nigerian Man going around trolling various forums for quite awhile back. That character was generally considered the first wave of the hot new "WTF is this ****?" cinema.

I dunno. I've been me since approximately 1980.

Tokyo Slim

In Time Out
Timed Out
Reaction score
Originally Posted by edinatlanta
Evidence?

Why don't you ask my mom next time you see her?

Rambo

Timed Out
Timed Out
Reaction score
No. Everyone gets to poast unreasonable dumbass **** when they're drunk. What we should have is some sort of SF donation policy where the size of your donation is directly related to how awful your drunk poast was.

edinatlanta

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Tokyo Slim
Why don't you ask my mom next time you see her?

on the one hand game aint no fun if you take my **** on the other im just happy we're boys again. now confirm my FB request please
smile.gif

edinatlanta

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Rambo
No. Everyone gets to poast unreasonable dumbass **** when they're drunk.

What we should have is some sort of SF donation policy where the size of your donation is directly related to how awful your drunk poast was.

this i could rock

kwilkinson

Having a Ball
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Rambo
No. Everyone gets to poast unreasonable dumbass **** when they're drunk.

What we should have is some sort of SF donation policy where the size of your donation is directly related to how awful your drunk poast was.

I poasted drunk once and got a 24 hour dunk in the drunk tank. I didn't even uberfail, just poasted a lot. So if you have Ed, where the uberfail is automatically included, and add drunk poasting TO that, he should take a nice long bigboy timeout too.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.2%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.4%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 27 10.9%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 17.0%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.4%

Forum statistics

Threads