• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • UNIFORM LA CHILLICOTHE WORK JACKET Drop, going on right now.

Uniform LA's Chillicothe Work Jacket is an elevated take on the classic Detroit Work Jacket. Made of ultra-premium 14-ounce Japanese canvas, it has been meticulously washed and hand distressed to replicate vintage workwear that’s been worn for years, and available in three colors.

This just dropped today. If you missed out on the preorder, there are some sizes left, but they won't be around for long. Check out the remaining stock here

Good luck!.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

fuji

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
IMG_4441.jpg

IMG_4443.jpg

Margiela line 10 sweater. Don't know what season it is, bought it at a vintage shop for $40.

Stazy

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
For now it's a puppy. If it ***** on my new carpet it will be a pair of gloves
wink.gif
IMG_0320.jpg

Binker

Reaction score
Originally Posted by fuji
Margiela line 10 sweater. Don't know what season it is, bought it at a vintage shop for $40.

damn, good find. almost bought that exact sweater earlier this year, was in my tagged size but the measurements were way off like it had shrunk about 2 sizes so I didn't take a chance

KitAkira

Wait! Wait! I gots an opinion!
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Stazy
For now it's a puppy. If it ***** on my new carpet it will be a pair of gloves
wink.gif

Looks like a Basenji mix? Those things are terrors, do not want

Stazy

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by KitAkira
Looks like a Basenji mix? Those things are terrors, do not want
Purebred.

Yardsale

Reaction score
Originally Posted by sq4you
^^^ those YSLs look really nice but the labeling and signature stuff is over the top. thank god you can't se it when ur wearing pants but it may still show if you sit. Mr Impossible in black
IMG_2849.JPG

love this chair. can't decide whether I want this or the starck eros chair. Is there any good deals online?

Dr. Mabuse

Reaction score
There are hundreds of modern furniture stores on the web. You are bound to find it on sale on one of these. The cost of the Mr. Imppssible chair isn't exactly prohibitive, though. I think I've seen it in the mid 300's recently. I think it normally retails for a hundred over that.

KitAkira

Wait! Wait! I gots an opinion!
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score
Look like leather soled uggs
bounce2.gif

Kvc06

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
vis1.jpg
Just ordered this via Hide-san at SharpService(not my pic) owww
46020_1228778597126_1158900340_30826112_2359093_n.jpg
Picking these up from my dude Mbalder2 in a trade tomorrow Yuketen Maine guides will be here any day
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 96 38.1%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 91 36.1%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 28 11.1%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.1%

Forum statistics

Threads