• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Official Events and PSA thread

YoungAmerican

Distinguished Member
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
There's an absolute buttload of amazing, beautiful stuff at the LA Loehmann's, the one by the Beverly Center. Cucinnelli, Tom Ford, Kiton, Zegna Su Misura, Charvet, Barbera, Borrelli, etc. It's all pretty steep though (for discount). Suits are $2500 or so, coats around 2K.

But seriously: damn. I've never seen so much amazing stuff in a Loehmann's. Looks like it came from Wilkes Bashford in SF, judging by the house brand stuff that was mixed in.

earthdragon

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Why the Fark did I move to DC .... used to be may favorite stop...

GBer

Reaction score
Tumi 2-day flash sale on ruelala.com

luftvier

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
For our Philly area guys -

Daffy's just unloaded hundreds of fall/winter Mabitex today. All are less than $30. They're off on the west side of the store, where clearance usually is.

Lots of moleskin, great browns, tans, greys, and lodens.

musicguy

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by luftvier
For our Philly area guys -

Daffy's just unloaded hundreds of fall/winter Mabitex today. All are less than $30. They're off on the west side of the store, where clearance usually is.

Lots of moleskin, great browns, tans, greys, and lodens.

That's funny you mention it... I was just there today as they were starting to unload it. Missed an impromptu SF meetup haha. The moleskins are really nice, but alas, none in my size when I checked. Maybe I'll look tomorrow if there's as many as you mention. I found it really odd that they arrived with Mabitex hangers but the workers were swapping them for the crappy plastic run-of-the-mill hangers you find anywhere.

luftvier

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by musicguy
That's funny you mention it... I was just there today as they were starting to unload it. Missed an impromptu SF meetup haha. The moleskins are really nice, but alas, none in my size when I checked. Maybe I'll look tomorrow if there's as many as you mention. I found it really odd that they arrived with Mabitex hangers but the workers were swapping them for the crappy plastic run-of-the-mill hangers you find anywhere.

I must have just missed you. They have racks and racks of 30, 32, 33, 34, 36.

HRoi

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
i guess the rest of us wait for the inevitable b&s flood....

GBer

Reaction score

yellman

Reaction score
Slavins Agency Sample Sale Sept 25 & 26

Toronto & GTA

Slavin Agency is one of Canada’s top fashion showrooms, selling an ever changing array of the hottest styles and brands to the finest stores and boutiques across the country!

Save up to 80% OFF retail prices on a fantastic selection of the most coveted brands, including BENCH, MEXX, Velvet, Ted Baker, Full Circle, J Brand and lots more.

Saturday Sep. 25th, 12:00 pm – 4:00 pm
Sunday Sep. 26th, 12:00 pm – 4:00 pm

80 Wingold Avenue
Toronto, ON
Located just west of Dufferin between Lawrence & Eglington

yellman

Reaction score
END OF SEASON WAREHOUSE SALE
SEPTEMBER 24-25, 2010!

On September 24th and 25th our warehouse will be open to the public to purchase top-quality outdoor gear that has been tried and tested in the Canadian Arctic. Over the years, we have carefully selected a line of clothing to keep our expedition members warm and dry in a variety of different weather conditions from extreme cold to summer rain. Each year we purchase new outer clothing for our clients to use during their trips. This clothing is rented for a period of three to four weeks and then returned to us, at which time we have it drycleaned and back in our warehouse looking good as new. Over the winter season, we sell our gently used gear to consumers eager to obtain top-notch gear at discounted prices. For the first time, we are having a scheduled warehouse sale where consumers can drop by and look at our gear first hand, try it on, and make a good deal. We are welcoming everyone to our Mississauga location to check out what we have to offer. Our knowledgeable staff will be on hand to help you make the right selection for your particular application.

Location and Contact:
Arctic Kingdom
1050 Kamato Rd. Unit #18
Mississauga, ON
L4W 2W4

Door is located on the side of the building facing the street.

Date & Time:
Friday, Sept 24, 2010 - 9:00am to 6:00pm
Saturday, Sept 25, 2010 - 9:00am to 5:00pm

Payment Accepted: Credit cards (Visa & Mastercard) and cash. Sorry, no Interac or cheques.
All Prices are CAD$

MaChemist

Reaction score
It is been a while but Bontoni is coming to Holland soon (for the third time) In the link below you can see a movie and interview of Franco Gazzani during the previous trunk show in Holland. For the movie scroll to the end of the page and click. This is the link: http://www.shoesandshirts.nl/nieuws/newID/23

GQ1

Reaction score
Piperlime.com has 25% off today. Use code: 25SPREE at checkout.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads