• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Official Events and PSA thread

AnGeLiCbOrIs

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Shoeby Doo
Wow! Sure hope some members here go clean them out so the rest of us can get a shot at those goodies.

Was there on Friday. The men's shoes were all 50% off. I Bought a Bristol for $280 plus tax. They had some great looking limited edition shoes but they were all over $1200. No Goodyear shoes for less than $500. The signs in the window are worth checking out.

TallEd

Reaction score
25% off everything at Lands End today and tomorrow online. That includes the two pairs of AEs they carry. Free shipping over $100.

Promotion Code SEPT7 and PIN 5131 in the space provided.

AnGeLiCbOrIs

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
C21 has a great selection of women's BBBF from Fall 07. I bought my wife a few OCBDs for $30 ea. They are made in the same factory as the men's shirts. They also have wool flannel skirts and pants for $80-100. They were originally $630. The highlight are the made in Scotland long cashmere sweaters for $200. The quality is out of this world and the original retail was about $1200.

eztantz

Reaction score
Sanyo full length coat on Lord & Taylor website is now $189 with free shipping (limited sizes Black -38R,42R,40L Tan 40L,46L). Apply coupon code SIMPLE at checkout for the discount.

GBer

Reaction score
Brooks Brothers "Fall Wardrobe Event"

save $50 on $300 purchase

save $100 on $500 purchase

save $200 on $800 purchase

Code: FA10WWE

Good through Sept 22

AnGeLiCbOrIs

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Brooks Brothers has a solid charcoal Black Fleece suit made in Italy by Caruso on sale for $950-$200 with coupon code FA10WWE.

There are also a few nice USA made nice BBBF suits that would be $600 with the coupon.

LINK

GBer

Reaction score
Purple Label (RLPL) is available online again

TRINI

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Naked and Famous are having a trunk show at Holts on Bloor this Saturday.

theyare

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by AnGeLiCbOrIs
Was there on Friday. The men's shoes were all 50% off. I Bought a Bristol for $280 plus tax. They had some great looking limited edition shoes but they were all over $1200. No Goodyear shoes for less than $500. The signs in the window are worth checking out.

You are not kidding. About 25-30 pieces of paper with their rules / faq / prices pasted to the window. Then they get a bit huffy if you ask them anything!

ThinkDerm

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Originally Posted by theyare
You are not kidding. About 25-30 pieces of paper with their rules / faq / prices pasted to the window. Then they get a bit huffy if you ask them anything!

how much are the santoni belts at the sale?

negusnegas

Reaction score
The Santoni staff has to be the rudest sales staff I have ever talked to on the phone. Hands down worst experience ever talking to these folks.

earthdragon

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
They are a pair of Pricks, (at least the two I came across).
Had a long weekend in NY with my wife last month, the usual stuff, dining & retail therapy.
My wife was in Barney's, so i ventured up Madison & 'stumbled' across the store. One of the guys was smoking out front and another talking on the phone. Very difficult to get either's attention and they seemed pissed at the prospect of answering questions. Not surprised they are closing. 'Lost our Lease', is also a lame excuse for 'our crap service/business model' failed miserably.
I ended up with a pair of Lobbs and sensational service down the street.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.3%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 87 38.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 36 15.8%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.8%

Forum statistics

Threads