• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • UNIFORM LA CHILLICOTHE WORK JACKET Drop, going on right now.

Uniform LA's Chillicothe Work Jacket is an elevated take on the classic Detroit Work Jacket. Made of ultra-premium 14-ounce Japanese canvas, it has been meticulously washed and hand distressed to replicate vintage workwear that’s been worn for years, and available in three colors.

This just dropped today. If you missed out on the preorder, there are some sizes left, but they won't be around for long. Check out the remaining stock here

Good luck!.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Closing Locker Rooms to Reports (NFL Harrassment Scandal)

Da Luis Vuitton Don

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Macallan9
Not at the skill positions, which are all that matter.

Well, other than Sanchez, who sucks cock and doesn't deserve to be mentioned.

yikes.i swear that i forgot what she did wrong after seeing her.one of great creations...!

countdemoney

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Clinton Portis:

"And I mean, you put a woman and you give her a choice of 53 athletes, somebody got to be appealing to her. You know, somebody got to spark her interest, or she's gonna want somebody. I don't know what kind of woman won't, if you get to go and look at 53 men's packages. And you're just sitting here, saying 'Oh, none of this is attractive to me.' I know you're doing a job, but at the same time, the same way I'm gonna cut my eye if I see somebody worth talking to, I'm sure they do the same thing."
facepalm.gif

Joffrey

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Hilarious. I typed this at work in a rush expecting somewhat serious answers (and somewhat expecting the opposite). I don't know if I was proven right or wrong.

Teacher

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Have other female reporters -- ones who are real reporters -- had those troubles of late? (I'm using the word "troubles" here pretty loosely, as I agree this was pretty much a non-issue.) If so, then maybe the locker rooms should be closed to anybody. I used to be an athlete, and I know I wouldn't want anybody jabbing a mic at me when I was still dressing and tired. But maybe the pros feel differently.

kwilkinson

Having a Ball
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Jodum5
Tramp was asking for it
Article makes little sense. Okay, so it's Sainz' fault that she got hit on in a locker room, but when the author of the article got hit on in a locker room, it was obviously the players' fault because the author was dressed professionally and acted professionally?

Hombre Secreto

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by kwilkinson
Article makes little sense. Okay, so it's Sainz' fault that she got hit on in a locker room, but when the author of the article got hit on in a locker room, it was obviously the players' fault because the author was dressed professionally and acted professionally?

She is just as jealous as the other female reporter that reported the treatment of Sainz. Some jealous broad ratted out the players.

Joffrey

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Originally Posted by kwilkinson

Her point is some players are going to act up here and there (as she experienced), but dressing like you are a groupie isn't going to help your cause.

I don't believe Sainz makes any attempts to be seen as a serious journalist, it seems her work/persona is to come up with flirty segments with NFL players. Nothing wrong with that. Football locker rooms are probably THE worst place to do this though.

Omega Man

Reaction score
God da*n, look at the way she dresses. She was not "reporting", she wanted a boyfriend/husband/sugar daddy!

life_interrupts

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Omega Man
God da*n, look at the way she dresses. She was not "reporting", she wanted a boyfriend/husband/sugar daddy!
Sainz is a former Miss Spain (so I understand), I don't think finding a sugar daddy would be difficult. She's a personality, not a reporter, so the clothes and behavior are a part of her thing. Lots of female reporters are serious about their jobs and aren't hunting cocks fresh from the shower. But to the premise of whether reporters in the locker room are even necessary, I agree that it's a gimmick that's outlived its purpose. You're not going to get any breaking news or in depth response from a half-dressed dude. This situation may not be the reason to end the practice, but it's probably time for it to go.

Teacher

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Originally Posted by life_interrupts

But to the premise of whether reporters in the locker room are even necessary, I agree that it's a gimmick that's outlived its purpose. You're not going to get any breaking news or in depth response from a half-dressed dude. This situation may not be the reason to end the practice, but it's probably time for it to go.

Leaving the current issue of Senorita Tightpants aside, I don't think locker-room reporting is going to go away any time soon. It's an opportunity for reporters to get word from the team out as quickly as possible.

Joffrey

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Really? They can't wait an hour? ****, why do the players need to shower and primp before speaking to reporters?

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 97 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 93 36.0%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 30 11.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 43 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 14.7%

Staff online

Forum statistics