• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • UNIFORM LA CHILLICOTHE WORK JACKET Drop, going on right now.

Uniform LA's Chillicothe Work Jacket is an elevated take on the classic Detroit Work Jacket. Made of ultra-premium 14-ounce Japanese canvas, it has been meticulously washed and hand distressed to replicate vintage workwear that’s been worn for years, and available in three colors.

This just dropped today. If you missed out on the preorder, there are some sizes left, but they won't be around for long. Check out the remaining stock here

Good luck!.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Men's BRACELETS can be badass.

oldog/oldtrix

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by OttoSkadelig
well, olddog, based on what i've been reading in this thread you're OBVIOUSLY a flamboyant old queen. i mean, that lilac shirt and goatee just totally give it away, right? not to mention that museum of fine arts poster behind you. and those books! the evidence just keeps mounting. next you'll tell us that you're an art critic. or some "gay" profession like that. you do realize that it's subversive trouble-makers like you that are responsible for the moral corruption of this once-great nation, right?

I showed this to my wife, and she agrees with everything you say.

MalfordOfLondon

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Ianiceman
What's with the accessory nipple on the ankle? Looks very weird with some kind of crab pincer tattoo coming out of his shoe and trying to nip it.

fake_nipples_for_sale.jpg

gregor

Reaction score
I have one bracelet that I wear sometimes, it's a Tiffany chain link one or something, it's tiny and pretty subtle. I think it's nice but that's just me.

RSS

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Originally Posted by gregor
I have one bracelet that I wear sometimes, it's a Tiffany chain link one or something, it's tiny and pretty subtle. I think it's nice but that's just me.
I remember the day when Tiffany had a commitment to things tasteful.

Master Squirrel

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by RSS
I remember the day when Tiffany had a commitment to things tasteful.

That was when my (extended) family owned it. The uncle Rufus started selling his hemp bracelets outside...

Fat-tie-knot

Reaction score
Originally Posted by etseq
If you can pull off a bracelet in a tasteful way, I'm pretty sure women find that attractive because it conveys confidence. I submit that women wanting to **** you is the bottom line and little else matters when it comes to clothes. Who really cares if a bunch of homophobic nerds make fun of you on a message board?

It really depends on the kind of women you want I suppose.

aj_del

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I dont know how these guys are wear these leather bracelets from a practical point of view. Dont they get wet every time you wash hands ? My sisters tied a thin rakhi on my writs on the occasion of the Hindu festival of Rakhi. They get wet as soon as you wash your hands. Couldnt wait till the end of day to take them off.
800px-Rakhi_2.jpg

tazmaniac

Reaction score
Originally Posted by aj_del
I dont know how these guys are wear these leather bracelets from a practical point of view. Dont they get wet every time you wash hands ? My sisters tied a thin rakhi on my writs on the occasion of the Hindu festival of RakhiThey get wet as soon as you wash your hands. Couldnt wait till the end of day to take them off.
You really don't get it, do you? the trick is not to wash your hands!
eh.gif

JohnsNotHere

Reaction score
Originally Posted by aj_del
I dont know how these guys are wear these leather bracelets from a practical point of view. Dont they get wet every time you wash hands ?

My sisters tied a thin rakhi on my writs on the occasion of the Hindu festival of Rakhi. They get wet as soon as you wash your hands. Couldnt wait till the end of day to take them off.

800px-Rakhi_2.jpg

Nazi bracelet?
plain.gif

otacon

Reaction score
James Bond: No.

Squall Leonhart: Yes.

aj_del

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by JohnsNotHere
Nazi bracelet?
plain.gif

That's a swastika rakhi.

From Wikipedia

The swastika (from Sanskrit स्वस्तिक svastika) is an equilateral cross with its arms bent at right angles, in either right-facing (卐) form or its mirrored left-facing (卍) form. Archaeological evidence of swastika-shaped ornaments dates from the Neolithic period. It occurs today in the modern day culture of India, sometimes as a geometrical motif and sometimes as a religious symbol; it is widely used in Eastern religions, specifically in Hinduism, Buddhism and Jainism.

In the Indosphere (South Asia, Greater India), the swastika remains ubiquitous as a symbol of wealth and good fortune. In India and Nepal, electoral ballot papers are stamped with a round swastika-like pattern (to ensure that the accidental ink imprint on the other side of a folded ballot paper can be correctly identified as such).[88] Many businesses and other organisations, such as the Ahmedabad Stock Exchange and the Nepal Chamber of Commerce,[89] use the swastika in their logos. The red swastika was suggested as an emblem of International Red Cross and Red Crescent Movement in India and Sri Lanka, but the idea was not implemented.[90] Swastikas can be found practically everywhere in Indian and Nepalese cities, on buses, buildings, auto-rickshaws, and clothing.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 97 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 93 36.0%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 30 11.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 43 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 14.7%

Forum statistics

Threads